Flanagan offside with Dogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why? I mean Fittler might be close with moses from Lebanon coach or whatever it was.

Though seriously once he’s not blues coach who’s he going to attract? He showed at the chooks who he Fucking loves he was out of his Fucking depth…. Deadset what the actual fuck? Didn’t they get the spoon?

Now he has fucking wignton ahead of Crichton at centre? Fuck no.

Mitsi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why? I mean Fittler might be close with moses from Lebanon coach or whatever it was.

Though seriously once he’s not blues coach who’s he going to attract? He showed at the chooks who he Fucking loves he was out of his Fucking depth…. Deadset what the actual fuck? Didn’t they get the spoon?

Now he has fucking wignton ahead of Crichton at centre? Fuck no.
So when we play the Broncos (Sobbo), Storm (Coates), Roosters (Tupou) Freddy will drop JAC for Knockonbour

Absolutely fuck no to that Space cadet

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks to have shot himself in the foot, Kyle major sticking point also. I think Gus probably thinks he can control Freddy better than Shane.
I think your right; I doubt any other coach apart from usless Freedy would be able to work with Gus.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Freddy, that is why Gus has gone underground not saying anything, after origin probably will find out.
Someone take one for the team and ask the fuckin big bloodnut on Twitter who the friggin coach is..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Get flanno snr in and give flanno jnr a decent coach.

Not sure why people call flanno jnr out.

He is miles better than dufty Averillo and JMK.
To name just three.
Na Averillo clear, easy.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knockumbong will be rolling his joints, firing up the bong, blasting Bob Marley tunes out.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually agree with his comments. But I don’t like his sketchy record, so if he doesn’t get the gig, I won’t lose sleep.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cast your mind back to a coach that got his origin side to walk barefoot across the footy field so they could “ground themselves and feel the energy of the field” they where about to play on. This year could potentially be the last year I follow the dogs.
Told you Gus was overrated LOL

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Oh well, Gus will live and die on this one if true. If it plays out that way, wouldn’t surprise me if he was on the phone to Fittler before he even took the job with the club.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cast your mind back to a coach that got his origin side to walk barefoot across the footy field so they could “ground themselves and feel the energy of the field” they where about to play on. This year could potentially be the last year I follow the dogs.
We’re fucked Baz
Arrgh fuck… No. Really? If there is any truth to this Gus just got front row tickets to the bonfire..
Told you Gus was overrated LOL
I will absolutely agree with you and apologise for ever doubting you if this is true.

Fuck me dead “when Jaffas go rogue…”

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone take one for the team and ask the fuckin big bloodnut on Twitter who the friggin coach is..
I really want to write so many things to him but I’m worried I’ll get blocked… the form he’s in you might get blocked without asking anything :tearsofjoy: