Opinion Flanagan’s last rights at Hooker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you saying that Cirillo wanted Flanagan to play poorley for some reason, and that why he has'nt shown his true potential.
I don’t think he necessarily wanted him to play poorly. He just showed no faith and took away a lot of his responsibilities - which denied him opportunity and stripped him of confidence. Very poor man management.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually can't think of a worse halfback since I started following league 40 years ago.
I don’t think he necessarily wanted him to play poorly. He just showed no faith and took away a lot of his responsibilities - which denied him opportunity and stripped him of confidence. Very poor man management.
LOL, poor Flanno

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagans 24, he’s been with us for 3 years now, at what point does he get out there on the field let his footy do the talking and take full responsibility for his own career.

Time for the blame game to stop.

Waaaa the coach did this, another coach did that, he took my confidence away.

Rugby League is a sport for tough men .. can you imagine Wally Lewis or SBW saying waaaa I haven’t had good coaching, or the coach took my confidence away …

No you can’t imagine it because they’d let their football and their results do the talking.

A 7’s job is to get out there and lead the team around the park, to exploit the oppositions weaknesses and to lead the attack, try assists speaks loudly as to the quality of your 7, ours has zero try assists, what does that tell you !

To think any 1st grade coach is sending any of his players out there that he’s shown zero faith in, or that he’s stripped responsibilities from, or stripped them of confidence, is just absolute nonsense, and anyone who truely believes that nonsense needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

Young Flanagan has been given more than a fair chance to prove he’s a quality 1st grade 7 and he hasn’t been able to rise to the challenge ..

He’s a good Nsw Cup player … he’s proven that, so let it go !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flanno has wasted 3 of those 5 years. Please tell us all who’s worse in the last 5 seasons for the dogs?
Wakeham, Lewis, Averillo, Cogger, Mbye back when he was playing for us. I am sure there are more who were so mediocre I have forgotten about them.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wakeham, Lewis, Averillo, Cogger, Mbye back when he was playing for us. I am sure there are more who were so mediocre I have forgotten about them.
Besides Mbye, Flanagun was overpaid and hasn't delivered! You don't get dropped for being a good player every year :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Its more todo with not having hooker depth, and in line with his skillset as a passer and strong defender.
He's not a skilled passer by any measure. He's very ordinary.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gould needs to shut up on socials and flick off Flanagan ASAP before he becomes worthless.

Nobody wants or needs him in our team. He will never win a premiership in blue and white.

I’d trade him for a better ballboy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you but even Avo is a better half than Flanno
Nuh uh, fraud not!

If that were the case, Ave wouldn’t have been moved to the centres.