Opinion Flanagan’s last rights at Hooker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Avo is still playing first grade. Where’s Flanagan?
How does that make him a better half? Obviously he’s a better centre. Flanagan isn’t a strong enough runner to play in the outside backs.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does that make him a better half? Obviously he’s a better centre. Flanagan isn’t a strong enough runner to play in the outside backs.
Clearly Avo is a better half, better footy player, up to NRL standard!

How many times has floppy been dropped to reserves, in every club he has played for?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Clearly Avo is a better half, better footy player, up to NRL standard!

How many times has floppy been dropped to reserves, in every club he has played for?
If Avo is a better half, why wasn’t he picked over the guy you claim is such a bad half? Your logic stinks lololol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who's been dropped? Haha

Slam dunk! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Lost the argument, so now you’re falling back on a completely different argument. You obviously don’t know any more about basketball (or argument) than you know about footy.

If Avo were a better half than Flanagan, he’d have been picked to play in the halves. End of debate. I win again. Iwiniwiniwin lololol

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagun not in first grade and will never be a halfback again!

Keep on trying....

I win! :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flanagun not in first grade and will never be a halfback again!

Keep on trying....

I win! :tearsofjoy:
No. You lost in humiliating fashion then rather than concede and retain some semblance of dignity, you shirted the goalposts.

Sad, really!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No. You lost in humiliating fashion then rather than concede and retain some semblance of dignity, you shirted the goalposts.

Sad, really!
I win! You have nothing!

Keep on trolling son, now that's sad... :tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Leading the league in missed tackles and penalties conceded...very high up on the error count as well... only 3 try assists from 9 games. Constantly taking bad options. But yeah, Reed's having a cracker of a year! #kennellogic
Your boy hasn’t had three try assists in 9 months of football

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re a smart troll. I’m sure you realise we’re playing the best halves on the field. I didn’t say he was the best half at the club I said he was a better half than Flanagan.

Flanagan isn’t strong enough to play any other position. Hooker in reserve grade is the last roll of the dice.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lost the argument, so now you’re falling back on a completely different argument. You obviously don’t know any more about basketball (or argument) than you know about footy.

If Avo were a better half than Flanagan, he’d have been picked to play in the halves. End of debate. I win again. Iwiniwiniwin lololol
Oh man, bro when i read this i just felt sorry for you. Get a new username , your defending flanan for the sake of it. There’s better things to do in life. Support the doggies and move on. I hated it when James Graham left us, i reckon it broke team morale. It is what it is, flanagan is finished at the dogs.