Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This was long over due and whoever wanted to give Freddy 1 more year should also be sacked.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think for real Wayne bennet should be next blues coach if they can hack one year of him
Sharing with dolphins

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Half of 450 is 225
Who the fu k is going to coach for that pocket change?
Arthur Kitinas?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This was long over due and whoever wanted to give Freddy 1 more year should also be sacked.
I wouldn't mind betting that most blues supporters think Fittler is a waste of space, but a minority rate him because we won three origin series under him. We should have won six but who's counting? The NSWRL could have run some risk of blow back by sacking him, and so they put the squeeze on him to encourage him to quit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t get WD..
Qld are always united behind our players and coaches. NSW media beat it up and devalue the job and selectIons IMO.

Gus would have been a big help I reckon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld are always united behind our players and coaches. NSW media beat it up and devalue the job and selectIons IMO.

Gus would have been a big help I reckon.
Sometimes they gotta be accountable WD. He had plenty of chances, and he failed at a basic level..selection failures, miss management of interchanged, and questionable tactics.

There is no doubt he was one of the greatest modern day Rugby League players ever to lace on a boot. He was scintillating in attack and reliable in defence. However, that phenomenal ability did not transfer to his coaching.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty much jumped before he was pushed....the wage comments etc. were just window dressing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sometimes they gotta be accountable WD. He had plenty of chances, and he failed at a basic level..selection failures, miss management of interchanged, and questionable tactics.

There is no doubt he was one of the greatest modern day Rugby League players ever to lace on a boot. He was scintillating in attack and reliable in defence. However, that phenomenal ability did not transfer to his coaching.
Just saying the media drag NSW down far more than Qld and it shows in the results. Qld more united.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saying the media drag NSW down far more than Qld and it shows in the results. Qld more united.
That’s because no one else outside their state likes em..there gotta get friends where they can! :tonguewink:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s because no one else outside their state likes em..there gotta get friends where they can! :tonguewink:
Joey reckons so as well ;)

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSWRL is run by clowns. Tigers organisation get ripped from pillar to post and it's crickets on the Origin front despite having superstars available in every position.

I am sick of the media running cover for Shittler and the NSW board of flops.
I'm interested in the contingency plan now Fittler has declined the 1 year offer. Suits us anyway, Gus may have been too heavily involved, rather than focusing on us.
NSWRL are clowns because they should have had both the NSW cup and Flegg gfs televised on free to air or fox

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind betting that most blues supporters think Fittler is a waste of space, but a minority rate him because we won three origin series under him. We should have won six but who's counting? The NSWRL could have run some risk of blow back by sacking him, and so they put the squeeze on him to encourage him to quit.
With the roster and talent NSW has to pick from we should never lose a series (maybe 1 in 4, but 3 out of 4 is absolutely disgusting). A few years ago we lost to one of the worst QLD teams of all time. Freddy's team selections over the last 2 years alone was enough for him to be sacked. It's borderline throwing/sabotaging.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart should be NSW coach for now. Canberra need to fuck him off asap. He's been there too long and with kids coming through like Stewart, Strange, Sanders, Puru, Mooney, they need to make a positive change now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart should be NSW coach for now. Canberra need to fuck him off asap. He's been there too long and with kids coming through like Stewart, Strange, Sanders, Puru, Mooney, they need to make a positive change now
He is a good coach though I think and gets players passionate about the club. Only 5 coaches have been in a grand final the last 4 years and he was one. He deserves at least another year unless he wants a fresh change.

it’s awell sweet gig only a few months work a year
I still think James Graham is a good idea

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s one.
What about mick potter?
He do wonders for us last year and is not in a gig really

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like he’s still dusty from his lunch the day before..And mates be looking after mates. :D

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy has the worst record of any NSW coach. A grand total of 2 wins from 9 attempts. 22% win record.

They should seriously look at Des.
Look at the QLD teams that Bellamy coached against, but also the players on the NSW team during that time.

I’d say 2/9 was an excellent achievement haha