Opinion Fittler as coach?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are we talking like Fittler has signed on as coach. Relax

Worry over Fittler being the dogs coach is like paying interest on a debt you don’t have. Fittler isn’t the coach of the dogs and it may never happen.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting on NRL360 they are claiming Madge is cooked and Brown won’t be coaching the warriors next year. If true that’s 2 clubs who will be on the hunt for a new coach and 2 coaches who will be hitting the market. I hope for our sake it’s neither of them landing with us!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why are we talking like Fittler has signed on as coach. Relax

Worry over Fittler being the dogs coach is like paying interest on a debt you don’t have. Fittler isn’t the coach of the dogs and it may never happen.
We’re tired of sucking, bro. Just the fact the Fittler rumour hadn’t been put to bed yet is more than cause for concern. We’re well and truly fucked if Gus hands the reins to that bozo.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sounding more like being Freddy every day

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more I hear about Flanno the more I get sick to my stomach. There’s too much baggage there with his son. It will only end in tears and find ourselves looking for another coach. It’s a bad idea

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not. He's being groomed but he doesn't possess Dogs DNA.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing with Fitler is he’ll be able to attract marquee players. As for his coaching abilities well that remains the mystery.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might be the main issue our board has in considering the next coach, is it possible that the club has made a rod for its own back by appointing Gus as G.M. of football.