Finals Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where in Mehico?
Was in Cancun, but now in Havana for 8 days. Just got internet access for an hour. Missed the Eels/Cows game and will miss both of them this weekend due to internet but will be in US for GF and should see that somewhere. Can't believe the cows won although they were playing one of the great chokers......sorry serpent you deserved that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was in Cancun, but now in Havana for 8 days. Just got internet access for an hour. Missed the Eels/Cows game and will miss both of them this weekend due to internet but will be in US for GF and should see that somewhere. Can't believe the cows won although they were playing one of the great chokers......sorry serpent you deserved that.
Enjoy it brother.

PS how good is Havana? I don't know what's better, the cigars or the senoritas loll

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Should silence the delusional "I watched the game again and it's a scrum

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Should silence the delusional "I watched the game again and it's a scrum

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Should silence the delusional "I watched the game again and it's a scrum" doesn't know footy clearly though already knew that

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Should silence the delusional "I watched the game again and it's a scrum for accidentally offside " doesn't know footy clearly though already knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.