Finals Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact is we will be better next year.

We are getting rid of that pretender and clown Semi, the ***** been holding us back for years.
The thing is though, it is normally the half back and five eight that makes the centers and wingers look good.

With the Eels, Semi makes Moses and in particular Norman look alot better than what they are.

He is a very very big loss. He is the best winger in the comp imo. An absolute beast.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing is though, it is normally the half back and five eight that makes the centers and wingers look good.

With the Eels, Semi makes Moses and in particular Norman look alot better than what they are.

He is a very very big loss. He is the best winger in the comp imo. An absolute beast.
I doubt they make the 8 without him. A winger who consistently gets you on the front foot coming out of your half and scores long range tries is big influence on the result.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Semi is a Kava eating two bit bum with no talent, the kents been holding us back for years.

We have a new secret weapon we are about to unleash who shits all over Semi.

Watch this space.

Clue - GL
GREG LINGLIS?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Semi is a Kava eating two bit bum with no talent, the kents been holding us back for years.

Watch this space.

Clue - GL
Yeah ok semi has been holding the eels back .
Who was the highest try scorer in your team?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still can't understand why Arthur changed the team that came so close to beating Melbourne. He brings back Kaysa Pritchard who has been injured all season during a finals game... seems like he rested players thinking they'd beat Cowboys with any team they put out haha

No Vave, Tepai, Gower, Frank Pritchard still warming the bench.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fact is we will be better next year.

We are getting rid of that pretender and clown Semi, the ***** been holding us back for years.
Better find someone that can score those trys, otherwise I know who,the pretenders will be....

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Watch this space.

Clue - GL
So it's Greg Leleisiuao. (Wing/Centre/Fullback)

It's so secret, I know his name.

He was with the Titans.

Do I get a prize for knowing about the Eels secret weapon.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eels will be fucked next year without semi

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So it's Greg Leleisiuao. (Wing/Centre/Fullback)

It's so secret, I know his name.

He was with the Titans.

Do I get a prize for knowing about the Eels secret weapon.
Bingo!!!! Remember his name Kaz, hes a massive smokey for the Dally M next year.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I for one didn't

He ain't leaving Townsville anytime soon as his wife's family are here.......Sorry you guys

I so cannot stand that pathetic grub as much as that other grub Fafita. How dare Beau Scott got Coen Hess injured. If that's what you have to do to give your team a chance to win - then that's really poor form. I also remember what you did to Jonathan Thurston in 2015 fuckwit.

I sorta had a feeling that my boys would go on with things in the second half when those Eels started throwing tantrums right on half time.

Don't think my Fitbit is going to like me next weekend at least haha.

Apparently, some fuckwit Eels Supporter ripped off the ear of the Cowboys Mascot
Obviously some village was missing its idiot last night.

Callen Park must be letting their patients out on night release these days?.

Is that even safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.