Finals Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He ain't leaving Townsville anytime soon as his wife's family are here.......Sorry you guys
They said on Fox Sports after the game last night that the Cows won't get into a bidding war for him. (unless it's all a smoke screen)

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bingo!!!! Remember his name Kaz, hes a massive smokey for the Dally M next year.
lol

Parra played like absolute shit, I couldn't believe what I was watching. They were a completely different team to the team that played Melbourne. All 3 of their tries were off Cowboy mistakes, all 3. Reminds me of some of our games this year, very, very worrying from a fan perspective. It shows the team can't score points on their own.

I can only guess the occasion got to them. They have zero finals experience and that was probably their downfall.

This new bloke may be good, but Semi was the best winger in the game easily. Putting pressure on him like he is a dally m contender is laughable and completely ridiculous. I cannot even remember a rookie who has come on the scene with huge wraps like that who has actually come close to living up to those wraps. It generally takes years.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The player that has been holding the eels back is Tim Mannah.
He seems to be highly respected as a person but as a player I just can't see anything resembling a first grader to be honest. He plays like a rampaging pillow.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol

Parra played like absolute shit, I couldn't believe what I was watching. They were a completely different team to the team that played Melbourne. All 3 of their tries were off Cowboy mistakes, all 3. Reminds me of some of our games this year, very, very worrying from a fan perspective. It shows the team can't score points on their own.

I can only guess the occasion got to them. They have zero finals experience and that was probably their downfall.

This new bloke may be good, but Semi was the best winger in the game easily. Putting pressure on him like he is a dally m contender is laughable and completely ridiculous. I cannot even remember a rookie who has come on the scene with huge wraps like that who has actually come close to living up to those wraps. It generally takes years.
I meant to say Clive Churchill medal sorry.

Gareth, you seen quite deluded to me.

Semi is not even the best winger at our club, hes an absolute has been and a bum, we will be a better side without him just like we were better without the other best dope in the world Jarryd, he wasnt even the best fullback at our club.

GL makes Semi look like like Stan Jurd and i can tell you one fact right now Gareth.....

We will win the comp next year and GL will get the Clive Churchill medal, bookmark this post, you can take that to the bank.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He seems to be highly respected as a person but as a player I just can't see anything resembling a first grader to be honest. He plays like a rampaging pillow.
Timmy is the biggest dreamer in the history of RL god bless him, ive no idea what he was smiling about the other night after the game, hes a complete bimbo.
mannahretire.jpg

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Semi is not even the best winger at our club, hes an absolute has been and a bum, we will be a better side without him just like we were better without the other best dope in the world Jarryd, he wasnt even the best fullback at our club.

GL makes Semi look like like Stan Jurd and i can tell you one fact right now Gareth.....

We will win the comp next year and GL will get the Clive Churchill medal, bookmark this post, you can take that to the bank.
WTF...are you on Mad Monday?

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair it's the same clown who rates mitchell Moses fuck he was a dud saturday
Moses was recovering from a bad bout of food poisoning from a dodgy kebab shop.
He wasnt as his best and very sick before the game.
I personally think he was sold a dodgy kebab on purpose and he was poisoned by a rival supporter.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Should we book mark this post with the other bullshit predictions you've made this year?? Hate to say it but you have no idea... unless you are trolling, then i suppose you do

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be fair it's the same clown who rates mitchell Moses fuck he was a dud saturday
Mitch Moses was a good mid season signing. With out him no way Parra make the top 4. Very skillful player but as always his defence lets the team down, he wound back the clock to his Tigers days with that defensive display.

• Regarding Tim Mannah, he is the heart and soul of Parramatta.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are relying on moses and a flaky at best Norman you are rooted.

Norman is just a slight better version of Ben Roberts!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally think he was sold a dodgy kebab on purpose and he was poisoned by a rival supporter.
You are a spun digit my friend lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are relying on moses and a flaky at best Norman you are rooted.

Norman is just a slight better version of Ben Roberts!
A year ago I would have told you you were full of crap. But, yeah, he 's not exactly living up to the hype, is he?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt.

Why was he eating Kebabs before a major game. (I don't mean on game day)

Next time he goes for a kebab, I hope this happens.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Lol, if that is the case you need to speak to your board and tell them they need their heads read because they have stated that he is welcome back, possibly even after round 10 next year. I would be jumping ship if I were you, because you definitely will not be happy when he does return.......Isn't it amazing how willing Parramatta fans were to embrace him as some sort of superstar and try scoring freak..not the best winger in the club...boy they must have some awfully good tobacco out Parra way..........

Unless of course you are saying all this tongue in cheek..........

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's Greg Leleisiuao. (Wing/Centre/Fullback)

It's so secret, I know his name.

He was with the Titans.

Do I get a prize for knowing about the Eels secret weapon.
The guy is even sign for next must be star just our own Abby

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses is shit

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously some village was missing its idiot last night.

Callen Park must be letting their patients out on night release these days?.

Is that even safe?
Butthurt much

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

You are a lunatic. I look forward to revisiting this idiocy in a year. If this guy is so damn good, why isn't he playing first grade now? The lower comps are ridiculously incomparable to NRL level. You have no idea how this guy is going to go against the big boys.

I will bet you, Parra won't even make the top 4 next year, let alone win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.