FINALS Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee looks like a poor crowd. What would be the Storm core of supporters...about 10k? Cowboys fans don't travel unless they are already in the GF.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Torn on who to go for tonight. Realistically we are no chance of winning the comp imo. But our best avenue would be to play the Sharks next week... So do i cheer for Cronulla or back the Raiders along with there bandwagon fans...
I guess we can only hope the better team wins and that the losing teams best player rolls there ankle ruling them out the following week.
I do believe i called this lol. If we win tomorrow we need Hodgson out or we are screwed.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he bled blue n white , he didnt leave our cancer of a coach made him leave and pushed him out..

Not his fault. I dont give a fuck about Barba nor sharks.

I would like to see Ennis win a premiership when we lose tomorrow.
He's playing better at the sharks. People will disagree about the circumstances he left, some will say he was pushed out, others that he should have backed himself for the one year contract that was offered.

To me any player that has played for 3 clubs before and 1 club after will never bleed for any of them, they are just a joutneyman player.

But in years to come see which club Ennis will talk about as being most closely connected to. I guarantee you it won't be the bulldogs, it will be the broncos or sharks.

For me the only side I'd like to see win other than us is Canberra. They play exciting footy and there are quite a few unwanted or low profile players who were brought together and they are playing good footy but maybe there's just not enough experience there this year.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How? prove it with giving examples for recent past.
We beat them last time .
Stop asking question and accept it for now ,
I have no confidence but we will win so shut up and go back to loving Ennis :p

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone watching Fox and the crap GF add thingy they have on at the moment?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee looks like a poor crowd. What would be the Storm core of supporters...about 10k? Cowboys fans don't travel unless they are already in the GF.
Really shit weather here, they said we were supposed to cop a months worth of rain since yesterday... hasn't happened yet, but the rain and cold wind makes it really shitty to leave the comfort of a couch.
Don't blame anyone for not wanting to go to the stadium, I don't even want to go outside to have a ciggie.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha, it's all good.

As soon as the 2nd half started it seemed that the game had swung to Cronulla
I just saw the opening 20 and the refs and everything were on the raiders side, I thought it was just going to be a repeat of last nights game where everything went the Raiders way.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's playing better at the sharks. People will disagree about the circumstances he left, some will say he was pushed out, others that he should have backed himself for the one year contract that was offered.

To me any player that has played for 3 clubs before and 1 club after will never bleed for any of them, they are just a joutneyman player.

But in years to come see which club Ennis will talk about as being most closely connected to. I guarantee you it won't be the bulldogs, it will be the broncos or sharks.

For me the only side I'd like to see win other than us is Canberra. They play exciting footy and there are quite a few unwanted or low profile players who were brought together and they are playing good footy but maybe there's just not enough experience there this year.

Ennis was our club captain for 3 years, played with us for 6 years.

wore his heart on his sleeve and was heart and soul of our team.

serioualy hampered by our did coach yet played beautifully and was rewarded by rookie replacing him and was offered 2 years contract on peanuts compared to what other quality hookers were getting.

Pathetic treatment of a club legend.

He immediately proved what a dud of a coach Des is for letting him go.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not understand the massive love for him when he returned to Belmore nor that for JT. Once they leave they are no longer a friend but a foe.
Totally agree with that comment, they don't play for the doggies anymore, their the enemy!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously how good is smith. His game awareness and game control is second to none. He has so much time with the ball. I think that's his 5th 40/20 for the season.

Compare that to lichaa. He has kicked for a total of 10 meters all year :p lol

He would make an amazing coach or mentor. But doubt he will go anywhere apart from Broncos or storm.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really shit weather here, they said we were supposed to cop a months worth of rain since yesterday... hasn't happened yet, but the rain and cold wind makes it really shitty to leave the comfort of a couch.
Don't blame anyone for not wanting to go to the stadium, I don't even want to go outside to have a ciggie.
Fair enough. We have had a bit of rain a day or so ago, hope it is not raining in Sydney, nothing worse than Allianz on a wet day.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These two teams play on another level to b the rest
I was thinking the same thing. Dogs would be 12-0 down by now. Slick plays, quick passes, game is played at pace. No plodders out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.