FINALS Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You can clearly see game plan and intent. Our game plan is to catch the ball....and that we fail!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm spewing, I've been thinking for a long while now, when these two teams meet, the best bet you can make is first points to be from a penalty... AND I FORGOT BEFORE THE GAME!!!!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good result for me at half time.
Need Melb to win by 2 tries or less.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
top teams >>>>>>>>>>>>>> day light>>>>>>>>twilight>>>>>>>> moon light>>>>>>>>> complete darkness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canterbury Bulldogs.
Correct.
We are a mile behind.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm spewing, I've been thinking for a long while now, when these two teams meet, the best bet you can make is first points to be from a penalty... AND I FORGOT BEFORE THE GAME!!!!
You obviously have not read the referees cheat sheets, nor the Melbourne play book.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't even believe the storm backup fullback is better then our starting one :p

We need vunivalu. Now that's someone with speed (not the type James Roberts has either).
Speed kills, both types.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have we had the upset of the round every one was talking about?

or is it going to be tomorrow?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I admit I laughed when Ennis was taking the piss out of the Viking clap.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Cronc and Smith can go fuck themselves for all I care and Fuck the Storm, I despise them so much

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba, Ennis, Gallen and their dope of a coach, I could never be happy a team with those people winning a game. And their typical bandwagon "the shire" fans. Anyone cheering for the sharks needs their head read.
I bet you were cheering in 2012 when Barba and Ennis were playing for us.

I bet Des was hoping they'd lose too , would've been torturous watching Ennis bring that game home.

Status
Not open for further replies.