FINALS Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cronc and Smith can go fuck themselves for all I care and Fuck the Storm, I despise them so much
Despite having a female name your probably not of the female sex?...If you are...you have a fabulous grasp of grammar for a sheiler.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spot on,, any dogs fan cheering for a team with barba in it needs there head read! He is the up most of grubs, and a piece of shit! Deserves broken ankles
Why the hate for Barba? He was undervalued at the dogs and so moved on .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could not understand the massive love for him when he returned to Belmore nor that for JT. Once they leave they are no longer a friend but a foe.
He was pushed because he got in the way of des's plans. He was passionate, gave his best , was the only player that could execute des ball yet still wasn't good enough for Des .. I lost almost every ounce of faith , then he got rid of Hodko and cook '
How good are we looking? We are a laughing stock .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moved himself on middle contract after Bronx head hunted him illegally! after bashing his missus.... Top bloke
Moved himself on middle contract after Bronx head hunted him illegally! after bashing his missus.... Top bloke
He gave Des almost a year to re negotiate his contract and offer him what he's worth , he loved playing at the dogs .. But des thought trex was worth double what Barba was worth so he moved on , simple ( no need to hate him for that). Bashing his wife is a personal issue not a football matter.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He gave Des almost a year to re negotiate his contract and offer him what he's worth , he loved playing at the dogs .. But des thought trex was worth double what Barba was worth so he moved on , simple ( no need to hate him for that). Bashing his wife is a personal issue not a football matter.
How about bashing her with a football does that count as a football matter?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you were cheering in 2012 when Barba and Ennis were playing for us.

I bet Des was hoping they'd lose too , would've been torturous watching Ennis bring that game home.
Of course I was cheering while they were playing for us because they are part of the team I follow. But there are very few players I care about once they leave and I certainly don't care about those two. People are always going to argue over the circumstances but Ennis didn't back himself for a 1 year contract with us and went elsewhere to play for 2 years instead. He's played much better and best of luck to him but I'm not going to be part of the cheer squad giving him standing ovations at Belmore.

I'm sure Raelene Castle will be very happy if they make the grand final through, she'll be able to sell Cronulla jerseys at our club stores for former legends Ennis and Barba and get a positive article in the newspaper.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you were cheering in 2012 when Barba and Ennis were playing for us.

I bet Des was hoping they'd lose too , would've been torturous watching Ennis bring that game home.
Wolfie, what is the longest period you have gone without mentioning Ennis?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba is about to be on footy show. Time to change channel.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How well did Matt Prior play? He's been good for them all year....winds up and runs hard..hmmm!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course I was cheering while they were playing for us because they are part of the team I follow. But there are very few players I care about once they leave and I certainly don't care about those two. People are always going to argue over the circumstances but Ennis didn't back himself for a 1 year contract with us and went elsewhere to play for 2 years instead. He's played much better and best of luck to him but I'm not going to be part of the cheer squad giving him standing ovations at Belmore.

I'm sure Raelene Castle will be very happy if they make the grand final through, she'll be able to sell Cronulla jerseys at our club stores for former legends Ennis and Barba and get a positive article in the newspaper.

Why he should have backed himself for a 1 year contract?? was he offered a decent pay for his services to the club or how important he had been to our leadership and defence? I am sure you will be hugely pissed off too if as an employee you shed blood, sweat and tears for 6 consecutive years for a company and you are given peanuts in reward and get a graduate on almost same salary as you and not only to replace you but you to train him as well.

I am happy ennis left and won dally M , this only highlighted the huge deficiencies in Des as a coach and retaining talent.

If Ennis had never left we would still be bashing Ennis as the worst hooker in the league instead of blaming Des the imposter. Just go back and read the hate for ennis 2 years ago on this forum.

Getting rid of Frank and Ennis are the worst two decision this club has made since we let go JT.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why he should have backed himself for a 1 year contract?? was he offered a decent pay for his services to the club or how important he had been to our leadership and defence? I am sure you will be hugely pissed off too if as an employee you shed blood, sweat and tears for 6 consecutive years for a company and you are given peanuts in reward and get a graduate on almost same salary as you and not only to replace you but you to train him as well.

I am happy ennis left and won dally M , this only highlighted the huge deficiencies in Des as a coach and retaining talent.

If Ennis had never left we would still be bashing Ennis as the worst hooker in the league instead of blaming Des the imposter. Just go back and read the hate for ennis 2 years ago on this forum.

Getting rid of Frank and Ennis are the worst two decision this club has made since we let go JT.
Bro, the argument has been done to death and is seriously boring now.

He's gone, it worked out best for him, he would have still been playing the same style if he was with us (the same as any number 9 under Des).

On your point, when it comes to the money offered at both clubs no-one but his manager and himself will know about the two offers and if they were comparable.

But personally if the money was similar and I really loved working at an employer and they said we can only offer you a one year contract and if you're good enough we'll give you another year I would back myself. He would have also had the opportunity to mentor a young player and have a job for life with the club. He made the decision to go elsewhere, good luck to him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, the argument has been done to death and is seriously boring now.

He's gone, it worked out best for him, he would have still been playing the same style if he was with us (the same as any number 9 under Des).

On your point, when it comes to the money offered at both clubs no-one but his manager and himself will know about the two offers and if they were comparable.

But personally if the money was similar and I really loved working at an employer and they said we can only offer you a one year contract and if you're good enough we'll give you another year I would back myself. He would have also had the opportunity to mentor a young player and have a job for life with the club. He made the decision to go elsewhere, good luck to him.
Ennis didn't make the decision to go elsewhere he was pushed out ! because Des has an ego problem.

Have you forgotten how well Ennis played in 2014 ? Do you recall the finals , the grand Final?

Des is under the impression footballers are toy soldiers or androids , he thinks he can turn anyone into a great footballer, he doesn't credit anyone for their personal attributes. He's basically a dick..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis didn't make the decision to go elsewhere he was pushed out ! because Des has an ego problem.

Have you forgotten how well Ennis played in 2014 ? Do you recall the finals , the grand Final?

Des is under the impression footballers are toy soldiers or androids , he thinks he can turn anyone into a great footballer, he doesn't credit anyone for their personal attributes. He's basically a dick..
Is it possible for the bulldogs to play the Sharks in the grand final? I think some of you would have difficulty deciding who to support in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.