Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How come Tas? I know ur a big on the EPL not a world cup fan mate?
Never been that keen on WC mate. I just watch Liverpool. Very few Liverpool players playing so not much to watch on that side. Also everything about Qatar has just turned me off tbh.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I Have a feeling this will be a dud of a WC....
You guys could be spot on.
Always hard to be interested when the national side has been bog average over decades/forever too.
Mentioned before 06 was enjoyable we were actually fucking competitive..Kewell and Timmy Cahill gave us some cred for a bit.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys could be spot on.
Always hard to be interested when the national side has been bog average over decades/forever too.
Mentioned before 06 was enjoyable we were actually fucking competitive..Kewell and Timmy Cahill gave us some cred for a bit.
Back then when we beat Uraguay to get into the WC I was over the moon. Completely.

But, I haven't lived in Aus for 20+ years so have no connection to football (soccer) or even the country anymore so I don't care if Australia goes out with record goals scored against. Doesn't bother me.

And, I've got no interest in other countries either as the whole thing is just a sham ...

Maybe I'll change my mind though?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another day and another player set to miss the WC. Feel terrible for Mane.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol yep.

If you really want to take a stand, then boycott the tournament. The whole “we feel so strongly about these issues that we make a video…. But we will still go anyway” makes then look like nothing more than virtual signally tools.
What do you want them to do? Boycott a tournament they have dreamed of competing in their whole lives which only comes around once every four years? More than 6500 migrant workers have died constructing those facilities, those numbers are horrendous. I think it's important to speak up about that. The bigger the outcry, the more likely it is to make FIFA think twice about making such an appalling hosting decision again. No way in the world should Qatar be hosting this tournament. The heat will be oppressive for players, the country's human frights record is shocking, and the country clearly can't carry out such significant construction works without widespread loss of life.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FIFA have their mon-eh. You'd think they just want this shitshow over and done with, and never be spoken of again...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The migrant workers have been absolutely fucked. Blokes took loans so they could travel to work, didn't get paid for their work and now can't even pay back their loans. They're all pretty much dead or worse off for even trying to earn a living. Meanwhile Beckham cops a cool £150m :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The migrant workers have been absolutely fucked. Blokes took loans so they could travel to work, didn't get paid for their work and now can't even pay back their loans. They're all pretty much dead or worse off for even trying to earn a living. Meanwhile Beckham cops a cool £150m :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Spice boy is the 21st century‘s example of how the world has turned to shit. This dyslexic overrated fcvcknuckle with an iq equivalent to beer froth will be knighted by that big eared granny fucking dipshit cretin one day , because this is the world we live in today .
And his only claim to fame is that one upon a time he masqueraded as an average footballer who could take the odd free kick or cross the odd ball which resulted in a goal by someone else . If only his footballing attributes were as stylish as his hair at the time.
:yum:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spice boy is the 21st century‘s example of how the world has turned to shit. This dyslexic overrated fcvcknuckle with an iq equivalent to beer froth will be knighted by that big eared granny fucking dipshit cretin one day , because this is the world we live in today .
And his only claim to fame is that one upon a time he masqueraded as an average footballer who could take the odd free kick or cross the odd ball which resulted in a goal by someone else . If only his footballing attributes were as stylish as his hair at the time.
Probably helped that he was about to marry the hottest spice girl.

I would of said Sporty, but girl needed some jugs. Flatter than a shaken up coke bottle.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably helped that he was about to marry the hottest spice girl.

I would of said Sporty, but girl needed some jugs. Flatter than a shaken up coke bottle.
Scary Spice was the one. Back in the day, I imagine she would've got up to all sorts int he bedroom. A lot more than Posh anyway ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gary Neville is a sell out also.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really hope we have a smaller nation make a run, would be cool to see. Serbia perhaps?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really hope we have a smaller nation make a run, would be cool to see. Serbia perhaps?
What about the Croats?..I used to work with some mad **** cro boys at Kinsgrove years and years ago. I reckon it was '98 when they made a big charge in the tournament got beat by those French ***** iirc..we were all devo, they even made me an honorary cro and started calling me Nicola and added a "vic" to my last name :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about the Croats?..I used to work with some mad **** cro boys at Kinsgrove years and years ago. I reckon it was '98 when they made a big charge in the tournament got beat by those French ***** iirc..we were all devo, they even made me an honorary cro and started calling me Nicola and added a "vic" to my last name :tearsofjoy:
Would definitely be quite the scene. I’m from Edensor Park, the home of the Croatian community and where King Tomislav club is based. So the street parties would be worth it HAAHAHA

But on the other hand, the Serbian club is only 3 minutes away as well so I wouldn’t mind either of the Balkan nations making it a run. All I can say is that I definitely will be there, regardless of who it is.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
southgate" Harry Maguire is one of our best center backs"

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
honestly surprised toney didn't get selected in the England team