Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^^^
I hope the Socceroos do well regardless of the bellend we have as a coach
Postecoglou’s career has flourished since his success with the Socceroos. Yes he was targeted but he was wise enough to move on on his terms .He has moved on and has won a title at every club he has managed. He’s doing just fine
Arnold is a useless prick. If you have an Anglo Saxon surname and happen to be an average footballer but happen to play in the lower tiers of English football or the lesser leagues in Europe, you’re as good as capped .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
^^^^
I hope the Socceroos do well regardless of the bellend we have as a coach
Postecoglou’s career has flourished since his success with the Socceroos. Yes he was targeted but he was wise enough to move on on his terms .He has moved on and has won a title at every club he has managed. He’s doing just fine
Arnold is a useless prick. If you have an Anglo Saxon surname and happen to be an average footballer but happen to play in the lower tiers of English football or the lesser leagues in Europe, you’re as good as capped .
well then enjoy graham arnold for another 4 years, he has nowhere to go after the world cup except back to the A League so no doubt his friends will once again push for him to retain the job and he will get it

i don't think its about the anglo saxon surname, its just about graham arnold, the fox sports set up was entirely for him, postecoglou got the job on fox sports simply because of the craig foster interview and craig foster being the number 1 enemy of the fox sports graham arnold cult at the time

harry kewell, im not sure if you have heard of him but he has an anglo name and he achieved much more than arnold, he made the mistake of not helping arnold retain the job after the asian cup disaster of 2007, he was punished for it for the 2010 world cup with some piece of shit articles by the top graham arnold attack dogs mike cockerill and robbie slater

Mike Cockerill after Kewell called him out, how the fuck does this get published? lol

"Here I am Harry, where I was always going to be and where I'll be for the next few weeks. Covering the World Cup.

Not covering you, exclusively, I must admit. I like to get around. On Wednesday afternoon, when you seemed to be rather upset that I wasn't squeezed among the press pack at Ruimsig, tape recorder in hand, I was actually in Pretoria. Months ago I applied, and received, accreditation to report on South Africa's game against Uruguay. You can check if you like.

Perhaps if I'd known you were going to front the cameras, I would have changed my plans. Come to think of it, no I wouldn't have.

You see, Harry, I spent a lot of years, a lot of energy and a lot of effort chasing you for quotes around the world. I was there when it all began for you in 1996 — in fact, I was there a long time before that — and I'm still here now.

Ninety per cent of that time, you've blanked me. The last time, four years ago in Yokohama, I made a decision there wasn't much point in the charade any more. Something I conveyed, quite clearly, to your manager, Bernie Mandic. So you got on with your life and I got on with mine. That's fair enough.

What's also true in this business is that if you dish it out, you've got to take it. I've dished it out to you in the past week and I'm happy to take it. But I stand by every word I've written. Every single one. You've had a dream run in terms of scrutiny, real scrutiny, regarding your performances. You know it, Bernie knows it.

Now you've got the chance to show you're not a myth. That there's still something in the tank. Go out against Ghana, when our World Cup is on the line, when your own international career is on the line, and do something. Actually DO something. Prove something. And if you do, I'll be the first to praise you. As for the rest of it, I'm still here, still writing about football and hope to be for a long time to come."

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going to put $10 on Argentina at 100/1 to win World Cup, as long as they don’t cop key injury’s in next few weeks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Going to put $10 on Argentina at 100/1 to win World Cup, as long as they don’t cop key injury’s in next few weeks
Mbappe will break Messi's legs at training

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck hope it comes through!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm tossing up(off?)between the Bargies and Brazil, also with that $10 promo..I won $200 on the Cox Plate one Anamoe the 2.50 favourite was offered at $21..their site had a meltdown when it won :tearsofjoy:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon Brazil or Belgium will win it, I would of said France again but they have too many injuries

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm tossing up(off?)between the Bargies and Brazil, also with that $10 promo..I won $200 on the Cox Plate one Anamoe the 2.50 favourite was offered at $21..their site had a meltdown when it won :tearsofjoy:
i won $200 the normal way

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Brazil or Belgium will win it, I would of said France again but they have too many injuries
People (including myself) have been talking up Belgium as a genuine threat for about 10 years.

They just don’t click when it comes to tournaments. Lukaku, KDB, Hazard, Witsel, Carrasco, Courtois, Origi… some absolute class in there. Would love to see them win it - as great as the World Cup is, it’s only ever been won by 8 nations. Would be nice to see some change.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
People (including myself) have been talking up Belgium as a genuine threat for about 10 years.

They just don’t click when it comes to tournaments. Lukaku, KDB, Hazard, Witsel, Carrasco, Courtois, Origi… some absolute class in there. Would love to see them win it - as great as the World Cup is, it’s only ever been won by 8 nations. Would be nice to see some change.
people have been talking about them as a genuine threat because they are a genuine threat, and things change, spain were never able to click and then they clicked

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might not even get my bet on hahahah

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well me and my 2 brothers are throwing 50 each to put 5 bets each on the 100/1 odds
I’ve gone Argentina , othe bro gone Brazil and other one tossing up still
Plus Melbourne cup
NRL grand final
AFL grand final
NBA winner

So 50 bux each if only 1 gets up of the 15 bets we will profit 280 bux each roughly
If none get up we lose 50 each
If 3 get up 1000 bux each

Not a bad bet at worst

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well me and my 2 brothers are throwing 50 each to put 5 bets each on the 100/1 odds
Plus Melbourne cup
NRL grand final
AFL grand final
NBA winner

So 50 bux each if only 1 gets up of the 15 bets we will profit 280 bux each roughly

Not a bad bet at worst

its gonna be tough to predict a winner until all European and other football comps stop to see who is in each teams squads

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plus Melbourne cup
NRL grand final
AFL grand final
NBA winner

Not a bad bet at worst
Worth a crack for sure, shame you missed the Cox Plate one.200 bucks for free.

Rodz I had a fair bit more on at the normal price Anamoe regardless as I thought it would win, the promos influenced why I joined Betr but I punt decently every Saturday and during the week selectively too.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its gonna be tough to predict a winner until all European and other football comps stop to see who is in each teams squads
Exactly , just waiting to see with injury’s etc

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im going to take a shot at that 100/1 bet with england

people act like they are not very good

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worth a crack for sure, shame you missed the Cox Plate one.200 bucks for free.

Rodz I had a fair bit more on at the normal price Anamoe regardless as I thought it would win, the promos influenced why I joined Betr but I punt decently every Saturday and during the week selectively too.
Yeah I’m not the usual punter mate, did watch the race tho having a beer
Half ya luck mate

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
im going to take a shot at that 100/1 bet with england

people act like they are not very good
People who follow EPL closer than me may have a different opinion but they aren't very good is probably why? Or maybe moreso perennial underachievers under pressure given all their talented players..virtually a free hit their a flukers chance I guess.
Of the other promos I'll bet on the MC, World Cup, NRL and probably AFL premiers.Mildly bullish of jagging one more and maybe as soon as next Tuesday.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My tips for each group to progress for final 16:

A - Netherlands, Senegal
B - England, USA
C - Argentina, Mexico
D - France, Denmark
E - Germany, Spain
F - Belgium, Croatia
G - Brazil, Switzerland
H - Portugal, Uruguay

Every World Cup there are always surprise packets and there will be surprises again this time round, however my picks are just a guess based on logic.