FFs everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not the point that we lost. It's how we lost in the dying minutes, tony Williams gave away a cheap high shot for no reason to match us down to the 40, that's what led to cost us the game. It should've been sealed and won.. Williams f*cked it up for the whole team. After the hard work renoylds hodgkinson and Morris done to get to 12-16 and with only a handful of minutes left. If I was renoylds I would be so pissed at Williams, it was so unnecessary and those 2 points could cost us the top 8 come September.
I would be fuming at Williams for giving away such a stupid penalty at 75 minute in the game with 4 points difference.
Who do you think got the offload to hodkinson for that play? And he didn't give away a penalty in our own 40 with a minute left to play so how about you talk about that before you pour shit on Williams who got an unlucky penalty

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I call bullshit, ennis yeah but what did t-rex do that was so bad besides that penalty which yes was unfortunate but did not cost us the game. For example tell me what Pritchard did that t-rex didn't
Pretty much, T-rex has become a scape goat now. He played alright today and didn't do anything to cost us the game, we blew it for our selves by not taking more chances and calls not going our way (but what can you do that one).

We just have to prepare for next week and review this weeks game to fix up things.

Rami13b

New Pup
Reaction score
That wasn't an unlucky penalty, he lifted his hand up like a retard. To would've been safer to let him run past and someone else tackle him or catch him then give them 40m! Look what it all led to.. It gave Penrith another penalty within seconds. And within a couple more seconds.. The game. Do u think if "t wrecks" didn't lift his arm and let him run past him that would've led to them scoring a try? Btw Penrith looked battered before they got there chance handed to them on a gold plate

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The second penalty should not have been given but the first 1 was beyond lazy it was a brainsnap, Pritchard has earnt his spot by being consistent for a number of years now, Williams has had 1 good performance against and understrengthed sharks side, If williams was off the field we probably win.
Did he look like a marquee 500+k player out there today? What did he do that was positive? Klemmer a kid provided 8 x more impact then he did ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM BURNING. Also whats happened to ennis? Looked lost out there and has forgotten how to throw a 10m pass, So many went to ground.
I'm burning too bro haha, I think Ennis had something else on his mind today. Des wasn't happy from the beginning of the game and won't he too happy for a few nights I reckon after that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh...I'm going go grab the karcher, Windex and duster.

Looks like there's a good amount of cleaning to do with the threads in Bulldogs Discussion.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't understand why everyone is overreacting here. Like I said in the other threads there are plenty of positives out of this performance. Our ball control is alot better, our halves are improving (I was at a stage, a sceptic, I still am to a degree, but they're walking to the right direction) and our backline is actually looking decent.

Perrett is safe as vaults under the high ball and defensively. Thompson is still showing FG nerves but he is a gun back. Lafai is rusty and tbh, that try was a sitter...he will improve with time.

Barney needs some direction. the dude needs a leash tied to hokko or reynolds because he needs to do everything they tell him to do. Watching the chooks vs broncs, pearce is slotting great ball to his hole runners... we need that right now. My patience is wearing thin with this bloke.

I think Lichaa is a great pickup by us... Ennis is overthinking stuff and he is trying to be a hero. He isn't one. he is just a solid passer and defender... as soon as oversteps that mark, he makes mistakes all over the park.

Our slow starts need to be addressed. We got steamrolled in the first half... we need to start off firing. they can't always rely on a des blow up at half time to snap back into it. this won't work going late into the season and against roosters/manly/melbourne.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Signs were there against the Brisbane. We will do well to avoid the spoon!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Signs were there against the Brisbane. We will do well to avoid the spoon!
You and I both know, the dogs will not compete for the spoon this year. How can anyone be any worse than the sharks?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I aint to bothered can see glimpses of goodness , we will get there one day.im a little bit frustrated but not much I can do about it except continue to support my dogs

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wasn't an unlucky penalty, he lifted his hand up like a retard. To would've been safer to let him run past and someone else tackle him or catch him then give them 40m! Look what it all led to.. It gave Penrith another penalty within seconds. And within a couple more seconds.. The game. Do u think if "t wrecks" didn't lift his arm and let him run past him that would've led to them scoring a try? Btw Penrith looked battered before they got there chance handed to them on a gold plate
You just gave away any chance of me taking you seriously, you just said that his penalty have away another penalty, no... That was the other players decision and it was that decision which cost is the game

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Hodko tries, Ennis tries, Williams doesn't. replace them with temp, Reynolds and burr respectively, with mybe at 5/8th. This isn't our year, no use plodding along with the same faulty parts.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
There's no other team in the nrl that plays a more boring style of footy

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no other team in the nrl that plays a more boring style of footy
We are just play so slow compared to everyone else
This sharks vs dragons game was so much quicker then our game was

And we have so many problems in our side it's not funny
Our fullback is average
Our wingers are the smallest wingers in the comp
We are slow in playing the ball take forever to get up ( which hurts Ennis's game)
We play to flat and our forwards don't run on to the ball
We can't hold the ball
We give to many penalties away
We have no line speed in defence
I'm sure there is more

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We are just play so slow compared to everyone else
This sharks vs dragons game was so much quicker then our game was

And we have so many problems in our side it's not funny
Our fullback is average
Our wingers are the smallest wingers in the comp
We are slow in playing the ball take forever to get up ( which hurts Ennis's game)
We play to flat and our forwards don't run on to the ball
We can't hold the ball
We give to many penalties away
We have no line speed in defence
I'm sure there is more
Slowest play the balls, Tolman makes 2 meters and takes 45 seconds to get up, we are so flat with the ball by the time we catch the ball the defence smashes us and we knock on. Very poorly coached team simple

Status
Not open for further replies.