Fergo: Yes or No?

Do you want Blake Ferguson at the Bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 63 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 79 53.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Let the man drink ... it's not like he'll be playing football again.
I love a beer BUT I'm not part of a religion that has those restrictions. If he was ever going to need religion it's in jail if he goes. As we know aboriginals represent a huge chunk of the men & women in jail with many now muslims. If he picked that religion he should stick to it. There's no alcohol in jail unless you like drinking fermented potato skins & fruit or metho lol

Did anyone else read the part about the Roosters in this article..??
I did. Knowing him and the NRL they will get a $10,000 fine & that's it as usual

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Who cares, he's clearly a moron and thought choosing the latest fad religion would save him all by itself without actually doing something himself to turn his quickly wasted life around! Deserves everything that he gets really but lifes highway is full of wrecks on the side of the road, he aint the first or the last. Just glad he wasn't signed by us.

The roosters part must be a tokenary move so he can say he showed no biased during his tenure, lol!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The roosters part must be a tokenary move so he can say he showed no biased during his tenure, lol!
Exactly what I thought.

All these years everyone has said things about him and the salary cap. Now he has left, he's tossing the Roosters under a bus.

NICE!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I know a lot of Muslims that drink alcohol I drink with them, but anyways...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I know a lot of Muslims that drink alcohol I drink with them, but anyways...
Yeah I know, it's like I know/knew many Muslim girls growing up as teenagers, even married middle aged that never wore a burker or any head scarf at all,

Like any religion, there are some who obey it to the letter of the law and others who don't.

It's worse in the Christian religions,
How many, (all tbh) don't obey the 10 commandments.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
There's more I want to add but I don't want this to go down the religious path otherwise the thread will die on the cross!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's more I want to add but I don't want this to go down the religious path otherwise the thread will die on the cross!
Just do it, add it if you like, the mods can clean it up later if need be, lol that's their jobs hahaha

I am actually interested in what else you have to add., feel free to pm me if you worried about posting

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tomorrow the Daily Telegraph will read "Ferguson caught eating Bacon and Egg roll after converting"

Seriously though, the guy is a complete wanker but who cares if he had a beer or not, if he was doing nothing wrong then leave him alone.

I still wouldn't like to see him in Dogs colours because the DT would have an errection with stories they can make up about us.

I would like to see him make a successful return to the NRL and get his shit together though, I hate seeing wasted talent like that.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Its not a good time to be getting sentenced in nsw after all the drunken ****heads have carrying on lately

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope they come down on Ferguson like a ton of bricks......the scum doesn't deserve any more chances.......he is an oxygen thief !!!!!!!!!

N

Natboy

I don't care if anyone drinks & a lot of my Muslim mates love a beer at the local pub way more than a red bull in the cross BUT they don't make public statements condemning & dismissing alcohol! I hope this loser gets a stint inside. Say it grogdog. We'll see if this is the only ferguson thread that doesn't get locked haha

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fergo is one massive dumb ****. I actually can't even begin to fathom how someone can be that stupid without having a medical issue causing it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just like with any religion, there are practicing muslims and non practicing. Each to their own no matter what path they chose to follow. They will be the ones standing infront of their creator on judgement day. I have learnt never to judge and to mind my business nowadays as much as possible... Way less headaches and less conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.