Feel good News Article - Mahoney

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its been proven beyond doubt that I was right about that but this isnt a luai thread this is a mahoney captaincy thread. Stay on topic stop derailing
what I really really love reading about your comments is the fact you know how to act like a fox sports journalist. Would love for you to drop your resume in.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Admitting these things publicly is a sign of weakness and lack of maturity and is unheard of from a club captain (if not, pls show me proof of other examples). Our former greats would be disgusted wit these comments from our extremely prilvilged current captain
I don't think he should have said it publicly either but I'm not going to act like it's the crime of the century when it isn't.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes it’s been proven that luai sinned in October on big overs but got lost on the way to belmore and ended up in Campbelltown.
think he took the wrong exit on the motorway way so he ended up at Campelltown.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its been proven beyond doubt that I was right about that but this isnt a luai thread this is a mahoney captaincy thread. Stay on topic stop derailing
Some people find themselves in a challenging situation, question their abilities, persevere and come out the end a better version of themselves… that sounds like Mahoney… some people find themselves in a challenging situation, fold, and then go into public forums to pretend how awesome they are… that sounds like you.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it hasn’t. The only thing that has been proven as fact is that you use every thread to troll the forum and drive your agenda. Your strike rate is zero and matches your credibility.

On the topic at hand this is a nothing story other than meeting the click quota for the germalists just like the many comeback articles on Xerri.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same block of people probably the same person on different accounts attacking you right now would have no doubt bagged out JMK saying good riddance we got Mahoney. What a buy and praised all his comments during the crazy overhype of the 2023 pre season.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The same block of people probably the same person on different accounts attacking you right now would have no doubt bagged out JMK saying good riddance we got Mahoney. What a buy and praised all his comments during the crazy overhype of the 2023 pre season.
Yes I have 20 different accounts and I’m a mod too, just to attack you and 04 dreaming.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same lot for sure. Still in denial about it all. 2022 Peponis medal winner JMK still got more Dally M votes than mahoney despite playing half the amount of games and battling injury throughout.

Mahoney was actually one of parras few weak links in 2022

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong again clown crew. You can ask a mod to verify identities if you you like or you can come to the AGM and introduce yourselves in person.

By ‘block’ you must be referring to everyone on the forum outside of the clown crew?

If Mahoney left tomorrow you’d be crying saying another player leaving. If Mahoney is in the team you cry that JMK was a better option. There’s always a way to claim a ‘miss’

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same lot for sure. Still in denial about it all. 2022 Peponis medal winner JMK still got more Dally M votes than mahoney despite playing half the amount of games and battling injury throughout.

Jmk didn’t finish the year cause he was injured lol how handy would that have been?
You are such a dribbler.
Not once have you said that the whole team had a bad year.
Tell me of another club that wouldn’t struggle with the amount of injuries we had?
South’s didn’t make the 8 cause of one player.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wrong again clown crew. You can ask a mod to verify identities if you you like or you can come to the AGM and introduce yourselves in person.

By ‘block’ you must be referring to everyone on the forum outside of the clown crew?

If Mahoney left tomorrow you’d be crying saying another player leaving. If Mahoney is in the team you cry that JMK was a better option. There’s always a way to claim a ‘miss’
We must be good replying at the same time, must be hard for Polly and 04 to do the same.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Admitting these things publicly is a sign of weakness and lack of maturity and is unheard of from a club captain (if not, pls show me proof of other examples).
Boyd Cordner… you know, captain of every team from club to country… admitted in a tv series recently that he currently is doubting where he is in life, his function, did he make the right decisions… I’m guessing in your book he too is a weak character?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boyd Cordner… you know, captain of every team from club to country… admitted in a tv series recently that he currently is doubting where he is in life, his function, did he make the right decisions… I’m guessing in your book he too is a weak character?
I feel sorry for u that youve attempted to use that as a comparison to what I was talking about

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel sorry for u that youve attempted to use that as a comparison to what I was talking about
It’s an example of how even great leaders face adversity, all of the time, recognise it, and become better versions of themselves… and how there are others like yourself who look elsewhere to deflect their shortcomings

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the clowns anyone admitting they had a bad season, questioned their ability, signing or anything possibly similar is a weakness. Let’s not forget the whole reason the question was asked was to get the type of response given. You don’t see the same interview or questions being asked of any other teams but don’t let that get in the way of some click bait.

Don’t expect anything noteworthy in their replies as it doesn’t suit their narrative.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is embarrassing. Again, entitled to your opinion. In relation to Luai- wouldn’t have the cooling off period be real and truly expired? If he signed months ago? That would have been it. No getting out of it. Do you know how contracts work? It’s embarrassing dude. I gave you the benefit of the doubt (to a degree) as there was so much mucking around and I did have a certain element of worry it could be true. But once it wasn’t a ‘done deal’ surely you have egg on your face? Like there is no way you saw a signed contract. You were purely speculating and passing it off as fact for some strange reason. That’s straight up bull shitting.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

JMK has gone to another level since leaving. I didn't overly agree with the Mahoney signing we already had a player under contract and a player we were putting a lot of time into. We needed to build the club from within. I still don't think Mahoney should be captain. This article isn't a feel good story. We heard all last year how wonderful it is when in reality it wasn't so wonderful.

Funny how they all want to go off topic. There are plenty of Luai threads elsewhere.

The club is now setup if we go good it's all because of Gus. If we fail this year it's first year of the 5yr plan reset from 2021 5yr plan and will still find ways to blame RFM, Flanagan and Averillo. Fans will lap it up blaming them 3 and others.