Favorite Sitcoms

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fawlty Towers, Young Ones, and Bottom are 3 of the greatest sitcoms of all time.
Oh my. Fawlty towers absolutely brilliant even though the number of episodes was relatively few. That is now one of those series that is considered politically incorrect . I have all the episodes on DVD....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still the funniest scene of all time..

Oh yeah and that would go down well with the politically correct brigade! " Orders, orders which must be obeyed at all times" "Yes, you did, you invaded Poland" " Right, who's this then??" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Malcom In the Middle
The Middle
The Drew Carey Show
Will and Grace
Peep Show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Malcom In the Middle
The Middle
The Drew Carey Show
Will and Grace
Peep Show
Just started watching peep show on late night tv. Its so shit it interests you lol

I want to slap that nerd **** lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seinfeld is top shelf. Rick and Morty is pretty funny too, not sure if cartoons count as sitcoms though. It’s always sunny in Philadelphia is pretty funny

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disappointingly only mentioned once before.......................

M*A*S*H is the greatest sitcom ever.

Closely followed by Seinfeld

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watched the Inbetweeners tv show? That would be top of my list if it counts as a sitcom

British one of course

Favourite American sitcoms lately would be Brooklyn 99, Modern family and the office

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
for Seinfeld they initially didn't have a female character but the network insisted so that's why they created Elaine

This is a piece of shit woke move and it clearly ruined the show, everybody should refuse to watch it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
for Seinfeld they initially didn't have a female character but the network insisted so that's why they created Elaine

This is a piece of shit woke move and it clearly ruined the show, everybody should refuse to watch it
Shit, I didn't know that. That probably explains why she is the most boring character in the show. George and Kramer made that show. Usually in sitcoms, the main character is not the funniest (although sometimes there's the odd sitcom where they are).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Shit, I didn't know that. That probably explains why she is the most boring character in the show. George and Kramer made that show. Usually in sitcoms, the main character is not the funniest (although sometimes there's the odd sitcom where they are).
In the sequence of episodes where they have to write for a pilot episode, jerry and George struggle to figure out even basic things that a woman would say, so maybe that's a clue about why she didn't get the good stuff

All the stuff that happened to the main writer is put through the George character, so it's natural that he is going to benefit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Underrated Seinfeld line

"Who is going to figure that an immigrant had a pony, why would someone leave a country full of ponies to come to a non pony country?"