Favorite Sitcoms

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mork and Mindy now that's a classic.......nanoo,nanoo :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People have reminded me of some old favorites with this thread. Loved third rock from the sun back in the day. I enjoy Seinfeld now more than I used to. Cheers is good too, but for some reason I tend to watch single episodes 40 times to every episode I've seen once. Used to love married with children.

Some that I never got into were two broke girls. Both the lead characters were hotties but just never got into the show. Everybody loves Raymond and the nanny annoyed me for the lead characters voices and Rays annoying personality.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
for me, the three best sitcoms ever are MASH, Seinfeld and Frasier
I’ll watch Seinfeld the office and Utopia if they come on whilst flicking no questions. Kath and Kim as well.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great thread. 99% of the TV I watch is just old sitcoms

Scrubs
That 70s Show
Curb your Enthusiasm
Just Shoot Me
King of Queens
Seinfeld
Friends
Home Improvement
The Nanny
Married With Children
Spin City
Becker
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Office
The Big Bang Theory

Others (not sure if these shows are technically sitcoms)
The InBetweeners
Eastbound and Down
Vice Principals

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Married With Children. The ultimate. They should give it airtime nowadays and watch PC sooks go into full meltdown.
Rules Of Engagement. The lead lady's hooters steal the show. But a very funny show regardless.
King Of Queens. The wife in the show, in her prime, was pretty much the blueprint for the absolute perfect woman. Sexy as hell, with a wicked sense of humour. Shit I must've watched those episodes 10 times over. She was a goddess. Plastic surgery has been her demise judging by seeing her recently on something else.
Yeah Carrie was hot in the early seasons but then I think she was pregnant in the later seasons so they had to hide her baby weight. I love her "don't give a fuck" attitude. Haven't seen her in anything since the King of Queens

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah Carrie was hot in the early seasons but then I think she was pregnant in the later seasons so they had to hide her baby weight. I love her "don't give a fuck" attitude. Haven't seen her in anything since the King of Queens
Linda was pregnant while shooting Becker. I think it would've been season 2? You see her wear a big white lab-coat to cover her baby bump.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like British stuff for some reason.
Young ones
Faulty Towers
wouldnt mind watching 'only fools and horses' again, havent watched it for about 20 years.

Prob all time fav is Married with Children

Thought Sense8 was pretty good, shame they canned it.

Southpark was one of the cleverest shows ive watched. People think its just anarchy but there's more to alot of it than just being filthy *****.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like British stuff for some reason.
Young ones
Faulty Towers
wouldnt mind watching 'only fools and horses' again, havent watched it for about 20 years.

Prob all time fav is Married with Children

Thought Sense8 was pretty good, shame they canned it.

Southpark was one of the cleverest shows ive watched. People think its just anarchy but there's more to alot of it than just being filthy *****.
Fawlty Towers, Young Ones, and Bottom are 3 of the greatest sitcoms of all time.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fawlty Towers, Young Ones, and Bottom are 3 of the greatest sitcoms of all time.
You have great taste Hacky.
I thought stuff it and bought a Bottom DVD off ebay a couple weeks back.
I rarely buy DVD's as I dont like discs. Havent watched it yet but will get around to it soon.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 5 for me are:

Seinfeld
Scrubs
The Office (US)
Arrested Development
My name is Earl

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oleg was Ukranian but looked like a filthy Arab lol.

The episode where Kat Dennings was dressed like a French Maid was awesome.

I like this pic more. Ill let you figure out why.

dennings.jpg

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think Seinfeld and Friends. 2 shows i can watch and enjoy even though ive seen every episode 20 times.