• Mixed

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other. If there is such a thing,

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old campsie centre had a place that did lamb.

FML it was cracker.

Beef snack packs are my go to now.

cheese. Chips. Beef. Holy trinity of sauces - the few hours of exerting bliss on the toilet is worth it

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lamb is the best but barely ever see it at kebab shops
Only seen it at yeeros shops -Greeks are big lamb eaters too so it makes sense, if you have it and its not used it ends up in the bin and most people wouldn't be getting it if there is beef and chicken options.

I love lamb being a leb but I can see why many don't as it can taste gamy.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mixed meat basted with the trinity(gsrlic/bbq/chilli).
Light cheese over the meat
Handful fresh chips over the cheese
Lettuce
Light onion
Toasted 3/4 normal time.
You and I would get along, friend. Legit sounds perfect.

If the 88 is your year of birth, it would make sense why we vibe when it comes to kebabs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only seen it at yeeros shops -Greeks are big lamb eaters too so it makes sense, if you have it and its not used it ends up in the bin and most people wouldn't be getting it if there is beef and chicken options.

I love lamb being a leb but I can see why many don't as it can taste gamy.
Funny that, raised on the shit late 70s to the 90s as it were cheap,I still remember complaining to my mother not cutlets again ( now look at the price)so I can't taste the gamey flavour or notice it as much but I have heard people say it.and the Japanese say the same thing and they eat everything cept for lamb

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny that, raised on the shit late 70s to the 90s as it were cheap,I still remember complaining to my mother not cutlets again ( now look at the price)so I can't taste the gamey flavour or notice it as much but I have heard people say it.and the Japanese say the same thing and they eat everything cept for lamb
Blame the cooking shows for the price jump, I remember butches couldn’t give it away.

Makes sense, if you’re not used it then you get that taste. The pork I eat on the regular is bacon I find other cuts have a taste that I’m not used too.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Especially when they put the chips in it like they are supposed to have.
Thats how gyros is served in Greece. Primarily pork or chicken with chips in the wrap . You won’t find lamb gyros sold in Greece.
Lamb gyros is very popular here in Oz, but it’s not served with chips .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The yeeros joint in Belmore was decent don’t know if it’s there anymore. But most of you have probably been as half the dogs fans went there after a win if they went back to the club. Also since I’m watching the cricket some Indian joints do a good Indian style kebab with a chicken tikka a curry sauce a yoghurt on a naan style bread.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The yeeros joint in Belmore was decent don’t know if it’s there anymore. But most of you have probably been as half the dogs fans went there after a win if they went back to the club. Also since I’m watching the cricket some Indian joints do a good Indian style kebab with a chicken tikka a curry sauce a yoghurt on a naan style bread.
They do butter chicken pizza too :tearsofjoy:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right.
And chicken was expensive
How times have changed

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Or just go to Bankstown and get a Camel Kebab.
That's Greenacre.
Btw camel is like a hybrid of beef and kangaroo.

Why not eat camel anyway?
It's an invasive species in Australia and plenty to go around.
While the rest of you are crying that beef is rare and have to eat bug. I'll be an Arab nomad eating camel! Lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That's Greenacre.
Btw camel is like a hybrid of beef and kangaroo.

Why not eat camel anyway?
It's an invasive species in Australia and plenty to go around.
While the rest of you are crying that beef is rare and have to eat bug. I'll be an Arab nomad eating camel! Lol
The emu and kangaroo pizza from that pub in the rocks coat of arms pizza is awesome also their crocodile pizza and the Llama burger from Berry. I like trying a different protein

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah don’t know if I would love that. But an Indian kebab rocks if you feel like one.
Honestly don't even remember what it tasted like, I just know I had it.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember when I was younger getting my first kebab asked for Mayo on it was the laughing stock of the group for the next week. Came home ask my parents if it’s weird they laughed at me for the next week to. Kebabs are my nemesis, garlic chilli and beef is the way though with tabouli is not normal.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love snack packs bit more then kebabs thing is most spots get the beef wrong either to fatty to oily. Nothing Iike being smashed of ur face and hooking into a snack pack wow.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love snack packs bit more then kebabs thing is most spots get the beef wrong either to fatty to oily. Nothing Iike being smashed of ur face and hooking into a snack pack wow.
Carb free snack pack.... beef on top of lettuce and tabouleh drowned in garlic sauce.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Chicken kebab with

Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Jalapeños
Extra cheese
Tomato sauce
Mayo