Gilded
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh! I'll flood this thread!

Jules: You, flock of seagulls, you know why we're here? Why don't you tell my man Vincent where you got the **** hid at?
Marvin: It's over th...

Jules: I don't remember askin' you a Goddamn thing! You were saying?

Roger: It's in the cupboard.

[Vincent starts looking in the upper cupboard]

Roger: No, no, the one by your kn-knees.

Jules: We happy?

[Vincent continues staring at the briefcase's contents]

Jules: Vincent! We happy?

Vincent: Yeah, we happy.

Brett: I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. I got yours, Vincent, right? But I didn't get yours...

Jules: My name's Pitt. And your ass ain't talkin' your way out of this ****.

Brett: No, no, I just want you to know... I just want you to know how sorry we are that things got so ****ed up with us and

Mr. Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions and I never...

Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please,
continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

Brett: What?

Jules: What country are you from?

Brett: What? What? Wh - ?

Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Jules: English, motherfcker, do you speak it?

Brett: Yes! Yes!

Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!

Brett: Yes!

Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfcker, say what one more Goddamn time!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jules: Hey kids! How you boys doin'?
[to man laying on the couch]

Jules: Hey, keep chillin'. You know who we are? We're associates of your business partner Marsellus Wallace. You do remember your business partner don't you? Let me take a wild guess here. You're Brett, right?

Brett: Yeah.

Jules: I thought so. You remember your business partner Marsellus Wallace, don't you, Brett?

Brett: Yeah, yeah, I remember him.

Jules: Good. Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin'?

Brett: Hamburgers.

Jules: Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of hamburgers?

Brett: Ch-cheeseburgers.

Jules: No, no no, where'd you get 'em? McDonalds? Wendy's? Jack in the Box? Where?

Brett: Big Kahuna Burger.

Jules: Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?

Brett: They're good.

Jules: Mind if I try one of yours? This is yours here, right?
[Picks up burger and takes a bite]

Jules: Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Big Kahuna Burger?

[Vincent shakes his head]

Jules: Wanna bite? They're real tasty.

Vincent: Ain't hungry.

Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Brett: No.

Jules: Tell 'em, Vincent.

Vincent: A Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese! You know why they call it that?

Brett: Because of the metric system?

Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart motherfcker. That's right. The metric system. What's in this?

Brett: Sprite.

Jules: Sprite, good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?

Brett: Go right ahead.

Jules: Ah, hit the spot.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alan Garner: Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City.
[awkward laughter]
Alan Garner: You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alan Garner: Can I ask you another question?
Lisa: Sure.
Alan Garner: You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?
Lisa: What do you mean?
Alan Garner: Did, umm... did Caesar live here?
Lisa: No.
Alan Garner: I didn't think so.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alan Garner: Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City.
[awkward laughter]
Alan Garner: You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
I died the first time I saw that! Hahaha.

The "Wait a second, could it be?" killed me.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
THE best movie quote bar none.

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fcked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fck am I funny, what the fck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fck out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfcker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's an inanimate ****ing object...

YOU'RE AN INANIMATE ****ING OBJECT!!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a d*mn what you think you are entitled to"

"There are two types of people in the world - those with a gun, and those who dig. Now dig!"

"All I have in this world are my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anybody."

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

and few others which I can't think of now.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could I forget this:

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next"

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You got a boozaka, what are you doing Think Playstation and blow 5h!t up. XXX

Fareeeeze mudder bit(hes
No you freeze 8it(h, we cops get your badge and show him
badges you want badges 99 cents each (mike and marcus pull guns)
I will have a packet of fruit bowl bubbalicious.... and some skittles!!!! bad boys!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope

Indiana: There's a big snake in the plane, Jock!
Jock: Oh, that's just my pet snake Reggie.
Indiana: I hate snakes, Jock! I hate 'em!
Jock: Come on! Show a little backbone, will ya!

Indiana: Give me the whip.
Satipo: Throw me the idol. No time to argue! Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip!
Indiana: [throws the idol] Give me the whip!
Satipo: Adiós, señor.

Sallah: Indy, why does the floor move?
Indiana: Give me your torch.
[Indy takes the torch and drops it in]
Indiana: Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?
Sallah: Asps... very dangerous. You go first.

We do not follow maps to buried treasure and X never, ever marks the spot.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
[video=youtube;pqDhKFqDk34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqDhKFqDk34[/video]

[video=youtube;8xTqP58o1iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xTqP58o1iw[/video]

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
anything from american pie, mean girls, or superbad.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
[Gorgeous George has just been knocked out]
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.
Brick Top: Shhh. You're going to have to repeat that.
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.
Brick Top: Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of f***ing car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-f***ing-spicuous now, is it?

Brick Top: Listen, you f***ing fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f***ing Jacobs off.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my fave johnny depp movie of all time and one of my personal top movie picks in general

[video=youtube;F8gAtTxWhUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gAtTxWhUY&feature=related[/video]

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Search your feelings, you know it be true.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad quote. :(

Darth Vader: Luke... help me take this mask off.

Luke: But you'll die.

Darth Vader: Nothing... can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look on you with my *own* eyes.

[Luke takes off Darth Vader's mask one piece at a time. Underneath, Luke sees the face of a pale, scarred, bald-headed, old man - his father, Anakin. Anakin sadly looks at Luke]

Anakin: Now... go, my son. Leave me.

Luke: No. You're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you.

Anakin: You already... have, Luke. You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister... you were right.

[Anakin slumps down in death]

Luke: Father... I won't leave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.