News Farcebook Whistleblower

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
This is all over facebooks false media on vaccines and how they are covering up deaths and adverse reactions… mainly heart issues. Fact…Zuckerberg has bought heavily into vaccines. Just like gates…wake up people. When this shit is blown open you’ll be wishing you held back on this jab… it’s all about depopulating at least 30% of the planet and the rest being booster shot to stay alive. The 10-20% like myself won’t get it and they know that…don’t be afraid to ask questions

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
This is all over facebooks false media on vaccines and how they are covering up deaths and adverse reactions… mainly heart issues. Fact…Zuckerberg has bought heavily into vaccines. Just like gates…wake up people. When this shit is blown open you’ll be wishing you held back on this jab… it’s all about depopulating at least 30% of the planet and the rest being booster shot to stay alive. The 10-20% like myself won’t get it and they know that…don’t be afraid to ask questions
The second jab is the one that does the damage… first jab is mainly saline…if your over 40 especially you are more prone to an illness… if you have heart issues especially… I know of two people already who have heart monitoring wires in their chests to maintain the damage from the second covid injection…believe me this shit is real. I’m not some crazy conspiracy theorist…just trying spread some awareness for you and your families …this is not a Hollywood movie …wake up from your dream! Turn off the tv… because the revolution will not be televised!!!

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
This is a breakdown of court proceedings today against Brad Hazard…You can watch it live on YouTube ffs!! ( link at bottom)

AN OVERVIEW OF DAY 3 IN THE SUPREME COURT

A few highlights for me personally have been in the great work the applicants or “the peoples”
legal team have produced.

POINTS INCLUDE :

That NO WEIGHT should be given concerning the states “expert”evidence, to due to a number of factors;

The States experts are not “independent” experts.

Deputy Chief Health Officer, Dr Marianne Gale is a paid employee of the NSW Government.

Professor Macartney and the organisation’s she represents have received more than 65 million dollars from the State in recent years.

The “people’s” legal team left the judge with no doubt that the States “experts” lacked “expertise” in the area of “Covid”.

It was clearly stated in evidence that Professor Macartney does NOT or has NEVER worked with Covid patients.

Professor Macartney dismissed alternate medicines and treatments that are being used overseas with great success, although she has not been involved or conducted any research or testing herself regarding these treatments.

It was pointed out to the judge that Professor Macartney had stated that “the jab” was “safe” for pregnant women.
THIS STATEMENT IS UNTRUE.

In fact the “vaccine” manufacturer and the WHO ( World Health Organisation) state that very little data is available to assess vaccine safety in pregnancy.

The “people’s” legal team also brought forward the “vaccine” manufacturers own data revealing the adverse effects and the information on the governments own TGA website revealing the adverse effects.

Studies on safety and efficacy are still ongoing

Only limited data is available on safety & efficacy.

Risks have not been established

Data is insufficient

ALL RISKS MUST BE KNOWN IN ORDER TO GIVE INFORMED CONSENT

The “people’s” legal team also brought forward the efficacy ( meaning its ability to produce an intended result) of “the jab”.

The question was stated Why aren’t the “jabs” giving a high efficacy?

Why are they not 100% effective in the area of protection and transmission?

It was also stated that those who took the jab were 30 more times of getting the virus then those who did not.

The current “jabs” were manufactured to target ONLY the FIRST variant, NOT the current “Delta” Variant therefore questioning the efficacy of the “vaccine “ against the “Delta” variant. The “first” variant has disappeared as the virus has evolved into the Delta variant.

A preliminary study showed that in the case of a breakthrough infection, the Delta variant is able to grow in the noses of vaccinated people to the same degree as if they were not vaccinated at all.
The virus that grows is just as infectious as that in unvaccinated people, meaning vaccinated people can transmit the virus and infect others.

The points above are simply MY “overview” from some of the many points noted from this mornings proceedings in the Supreme Court.

Court has now resumed....
For your information
JK KIRK SC is the lead for the law team representing the State Government.

Watch

LIVE NOW !!!

Subscribe: https://t.me/jewelldruryadvocateforjustice

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The second jab is the one that does the damage… first jab is mainly saline…if your over 40 especially you are more prone to an illness… if you have heart issues especially… I know of two people already who have heart monitoring wires in their chests to maintain the damage from the second covid injection…believe me this shit is real. I’m not some crazy conspiracy theorist…just trying spread some awareness for you and your families …this is not a Hollywood movie …wake up from your dream! Turn off the tv… because the revolution will not be televised!!!
Wrong thread. Covid conspiracy thread for this nonsense. You might struggle to get a word in around the Lizard and Ivermectin but this thread is about the Farcebook Whistleblower, not Covid conspiracies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is a breakdown of court proceedings today against Brad Hazard…You can watch it live on YouTube ffs!! ( link at bottom)

AN OVERVIEW OF DAY 3 IN THE SUPREME COURT

A few highlights for me personally have been in the great work the applicants or “the peoples”
legal team have produced.

POINTS INCLUDE :

That NO WEIGHT should be given concerning the states “expert”evidence, to due to a number of factors;

The States experts are not “independent” experts.

Deputy Chief Health Officer, Dr Marianne Gale is a paid employee of the NSW Government.

Professor Macartney and the organisation’s she represents have received more than 65 million dollars from the State in recent years.

The “people’s” legal team left the judge with no doubt that the States “experts” lacked “expertise” in the area of “Covid”.

It was clearly stated in evidence that Professor Macartney does NOT or has NEVER worked with Covid patients.

Professor Macartney dismissed alternate medicines and treatments that are being used overseas with great success, although she has not been involved or conducted any research or testing herself regarding these treatments.

It was pointed out to the judge that Professor Macartney had stated that “the jab” was “safe” for pregnant women.
THIS STATEMENT IS UNTRUE.

In fact the “vaccine” manufacturer and the WHO ( World Health Organisation) state that very little data is available to assess vaccine safety in pregnancy.

The “people’s” legal team also brought forward the “vaccine” manufacturers own data revealing the adverse effects and the information on the governments own TGA website revealing the adverse effects.

Studies on safety and efficacy are still ongoing

Only limited data is available on safety & efficacy.

Risks have not been established

Data is insufficient

ALL RISKS MUST BE KNOWN IN ORDER TO GIVE INFORMED CONSENT

The “people’s” legal team also brought forward the efficacy ( meaning its ability to produce an intended result) of “the jab”.

The question was stated Why aren’t the “jabs” giving a high efficacy?

Why are they not 100% effective in the area of protection and transmission?

It was also stated that those who took the jab were 30 more times of getting the virus then those who did not.

The current “jabs” were manufactured to target ONLY the FIRST variant, NOT the current “Delta” Variant therefore questioning the efficacy of the “vaccine “ against the “Delta” variant. The “first” variant has disappeared as the virus has evolved into the Delta variant.

A preliminary study showed that in the case of a breakthrough infection, the Delta variant is able to grow in the noses of vaccinated people to the same degree as if they were not vaccinated at all.
The virus that grows is just as infectious as that in unvaccinated people, meaning vaccinated people can transmit the virus and infect others.

The points above are simply MY “overview” from some of the many points noted from this mornings proceedings in the Supreme Court.

Court has now resumed....
For your information
JK KIRK SC is the lead for the law team representing the State Government.

Watch

LIVE NOW !!!

Subscribe: https://t.me/jewelldruryadvocateforjustice
@steeliz, @south of heaven: another Telegram group who know ‘the truth’! They’ve done their research! :tearsofjoy:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the difference though between people buying the daily telegraph or the Sydney morning herald (from 10 years ago, today SMH is like for like with the telegraph)?

The same kind of confirmation bias existed within the consumer. And IMO more often than not the consumer goes to places where they seek to re-inforce their beliefs, not challenge them.

Facebook faces the problem that if they take those measures, there's a massive liability for them, they lose consumers ergo they lose revenue.

Even if they were to take those measures, another platform may open up and allow that sewage to prosper.
Not if it's made unprofitable. Remove the marketing revenue and ban subscription based avenues and you'll at least limit it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Facebook and YouTube are infamous for this kind of thing. The more inciteful and extreme the content, the more that feeds the machine.

Facebook and YouTube have played major roles as tools for recruiting for Terrorism and rigging elections as well as spreading other misinformation. They don't do anything about it because it creates more response from users, more views and leads those people down a rabbit hole that they never come out of.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Facebook and YouTube are infamous for this kind of thing. The more inciteful and extreme the content, the more that feeds the machine.

Facebook and YouTube have played major roles as tools for recruiting for Terrorism and rigging elections as well as spreading other misinformation. They don't do anything about it because it creates more response from users, more views and leads those people down a rabbit hole that they never come out of.
Yes, so to see a former employee come out and say it, not anonymously, with evidence - then testifying to the SEC is, to my knowledge, a first. Frameworks like the advertising standards codes should be put in place for sewer media content, they’ve run rampant for too long.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, so to see a former employee come out and say it, not anonymously, with evidence - then testifying to the SEC is, to my knowledge, a first. Frameworks like the advertising standards codes should be put in place for sewer media content, they’ve run rampant for too long.
Should and will are two very different things though. There have been numerous whistle-blowers from former employees who provide the outline for how their algorithms work and what they're designed to do and still they're not put under the stricter restrictions they need to be..

I don't see much changing in this instance because of the money and corruption involved.. Zuckerberg got a slap on the wrist the last time he appeared before the Senate even though the evidence was damning.. And not much changed as a result of that which is why I'm sceptical that they'll ever be held truly accountable.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Should and will are two very different things though. There have been numerous whistle-blowers from former employees who provide the outline for how their algorithms work and what they're designed to do and still they're not put under the stricter restrictions they need to be..

I don't see much changing in this instance because of the money and corruption involved.. Zuckerberg got a slap on the wrist the last time he appeared before the Senate even though the evidence was damning.. And not much changed as a result of that which is why I'm sceptical that they'll ever be held truly accountable.
That’s true. Maybe the US House investigation into the Capitol insurrection (when that concludes) will have a role in what happens going forward. Sewer media played a role in those events (enticing attendance, spreading misinformation). It’s bad enough with conspiracies doing laps, but when there was an attempt to bring down a government, if governments don’t respond, well it’s only going to get worse.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong thread. Covid conspiracy thread for this nonsense. You might struggle to get a word in around the Lizard and Ivermectin but this thread is about the Farcebook Whistleblower, not Covid conspiracies.
Same thing