Fans

Malla

Reaction score
We've just seen one of our halves on national TV breakdown in tears.

Lets all pull our heads in, we are nothing but fans at the end of the day. I understand we want to see results on the field but we should also understand that this takes a pretty long time to build a successful team.

Here we have a young half who is still trying to establish himself in first grade, is not in the best form at the moment, is struggling mentally, and we have simpleton kennel keyboard coaches calling him shit and too fragile for first grade? Seriously. Take a long hard look at yourselves.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No fcuks given here. He is a professional sportsman who cant live up to his contractual obligations and that is to play football at NrL level. The quicker he fcuks off the better is long term for our club and for us fans.

I cry every week watching these imposters play...

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s why they get paid the big $$ I’ll take his position in a heart beat some people can’t take pressure and some thrive. I play A grade and would die to be in his position and represent this proud club if it’s too much he should take up another career. End off mate don’t feel sorry for him he thought it will be easy

Malla

Reaction score
No fcuks given here. He is a professional sportsman who cant live up to his contractual obligations and that is to play football at NrL level. The quicker he fcuks off the better is long term for our club and for us fans.

I cry every week watching these imposters play...
How old are you?

Malla

Reaction score
That’s why they get paid the big $$ I’ll take his position in a heart beat some people can’t take pressure and some thrive. I play A grade and would die to be in his position and represent this proud club if it’s too much he should take up another career. End off mate don’t feel sorry for him he thought it will be easy
Everyone is different mate. He isn't you, and you aren't him. He's dealing with it, he's showing up every week and putting in.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is different mate. He isn't you, and you aren't him. He's dealing with it, he's showing up every week and putting in.
That’s true mate but I wouldn’t say he has been putting in he talks a big game but hasn’t delivered..

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh God won't somebody think of the children
The PC police are going to have a field day with you people.
Your all in big trouble.

Reactions: GDR

Malla

Reaction score
That’s true mate but I wouldn’t say he has been putting in he talks a big game but hasn’t delivered..
He shows up, not in the best form at the moment and is playing poorly but still shows up.

Feels like he's never been in this position before, probably a winner through juniors, played first grade at Sharks a few years ago when they were a good team, then to the Roosters. This is the first time he's been on a losing team. Just need to hope he bounces back, he deserves to. End of the day it is what it is if he doesn't.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Think everyone is jumping the gun re the crucifixion of this kid.

He deserves a chance still, and he is also playing behind one of the most woeful pathetic weak ass packs in the entire league and doesnt have not one decent halves partner in the whole club... Any young half would struggle.
Agreed Malla, as posted in quote on another Flanno bashing thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You don't like seeing anyone struggle mentally... But at the same time, this is what he signed up for and he's been through the same thing at the Roosters. It's part of being a professional athlete.

So I won't feel sorry for him when lesser players get benched or dropped all of the time and learn how to handle it. Just because he was a high profile signing doesn't make him any different..

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't like jumping on the "harden up" band wagon.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro you can't say you'd take his position any day but then admit you don't even play rep footy.

Malla

Reaction score
You don't like seeing anyone struggle mentally... But at the same time, this is what he signed up for and he's been through the same thing at the Roosters. It's part of being a professional athlete.

So I won't feel sorry for him when lesser players get benched or dropped all of the time and learn how to handle it. Just because he was a high profile signing doesn't make him any different..
I get that mate but everybody is different and we need to understand the impact some of the stuff we say or do has on other people., and nobody is asking you to feel sorry for him. I am not saying anyone should feel sorry for him.

Mental health is a silent killer. He's clearly struggling whatever it is, whether it be footy or personal. It's just footy at the end of the day lol seriously