Fans

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've just seen one of our halves on national TV breakdown in tears.

Lets all pull our heads in, we are nothing but fans at the end of the day. I understand we want to see results on the field but we should also understand that this takes a pretty long time to build a successful team.

Here we have a young half who is still trying to establish himself in first grade, is not in the best form at the moment, is struggling mentally, and we have simpleton kennel keyboard coaches calling him shit and too fragile for first grade? Seriously. Take a long hard look at yourselves.
Fortunately we have a democratic right to express opinions,he’s been made the sacrificial lamb,but honestly what he came up with last Sunday was abysmal,and at the same time y is Chris Smith,Waddell,still getting picked.and instead of crying on national television,he should have been talking about how he is going to work his butt of to help himself and the club like a lot of others would have done,maybe that’s part of the problem,he needs to grow some balls.

Malla

Reaction score
Fortunately we have a democratic right to express opinions,he’s been made the sacrificial lamb,but honestly what he came up with last Sunday was abysmal,and at the same time y is Chris Smith,Waddell,still getting picked.and instead of crying on national television,he should have been talking about how he is going to work his butt of to help himself and the club like a lot of others would have done,maybe that’s part of the problem,he needs to grow some balls.
I hope he bounces back

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i didn't see any tears!!! he new he was going to be axed!!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We've just seen one of our halves on national TV breakdown in tears.

Lets all pull our heads in, we are nothing but fans at the end of the day. I understand we want to see results on the field but we should also understand that this takes a pretty long time to build a successful team.

Here we have a young half who is still trying to establish himself in first grade, is not in the best form at the moment, is struggling mentally, and we have simpleton kennel keyboard coaches calling him shit and too fragile for first grade? Seriously. Take a long hard look at yourselves.
This is a pretty ridiculous post for a couple of reasons;

1) OP puts bulk shit on a variety of players and staff on a regular basis
2) I resent the “we are nothing but fans” statement. The fans are the reason why Kyle is in a job. Fans invest time, money and emotions in support of the club Kyle represents and they are more than entitled to voice their own feelings whether they are seeing a positive return on their investment or not.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there an assumption that players and staff read the Kennel?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
crying on national tv over a question like that is weak, he needs to be a warrior.

Thompson wouldnt have cried i know that.
Thommo would of called him a fucking twat lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get what you mean by he shows up? Isn’t that what a contracted professional does. Sometimes I wonder did he show up to play or just show up to show up. Not having a go at ya and I hate seeing anyone upset but cmon. This is the most elite level of league in the world, if the kid can’t handle it then maybe change your job.
I also get he is young etc but if you got it you got it and If you don’t then you look like brooks. It’s as simple as that.

Malla

Reaction score
This is a pretty ridiculous post for a couple of reasons;

1) OP puts bulk shit on a variety of players and staff on a regular basis
2) I resent the “we are nothing but fans” statement. The fans are the reason why Kyle is in a job. Fans invest time, money and emotions in support of the club Kyle represents and they are more than entitled to voice their own feelings whether they are seeing a positive return on their investment or not.
Ok

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a shit storm I've wallked into on here.

While Flannagan hasn't set the world on fire, it's still early days, he's a young player learning and he isn't getting paid huge bucks by NRL standards.

We are not in a premiership window and this season is a write off anyway. We can only be patient, wait for many of the off contract players to go this year and see what happens next year and beyond when better cavalry arrives and/or develops. His form will improve when our roster also improves.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It comes with the territory. Whether you're a NRL player, Celebrity, Politician or CEO of a public company, expect to cop criticism when you stuff up.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This got toxic real quick... gonna stay outta this one.

As a fan we should now all cheer and go support Brandon Wakeham! I’m dying to see some positives in our game. Last week was unwatchable but yeah i still watched 80 minutes of it... GO BULLDOGS!

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the absolute state of the comments in this thread are laughable

the people telling Flanagan to harden up are usually the types that get mad when Pauline Hanson says something about xyz

maybe you should take your own advice tbh

hypocritical fucks

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont agree with him being dropped so soon.

Might be good for him maybe he need to sort shit out i dont know hopefully he is back better in the next few games.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This got toxic real quick... gonna stay outta this one.

As a fan we should now all cheer and go support Brandon Wakeham! I’m dying to see some positives in our game. Last week was unwatchable but yeah i still watched 80 minutes of it... GO BULLDOGS!
Yes it did and I will do the same.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
this isn’t “mental health’ it’s not being able to cope with a situation in his life. It’s natural that some people cry when they’re overwhelmed but it doesn’t mean they’re suffering from depression or something so fuck off with that shit. You don’t think he should harden up that’s fine, but don’t insult people who actually suffer from mental health issues. Flanagan needs to grow up and harden up it’s as simple as that. This comment of yours isn’t thread worthy either,could have put your brain fart in numerous other threads already supporting the communication around it.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This whole thing about blaming the club about supposedly "not protecting" him

He's a professional rugby league player, fronting up to the media is part of his responsibilities.
He's also not playing anywhere near well enough to keep his spot, being out played by averillo in nearly every facet so deserved to be dropped.