News Fans erupt as Canterbury coach Dean Pay drops Corey Harawira-Naera to reserve grade

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else hear any rumours about Chn today?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Egg boy needs to slap a spoon on his head during the press conference..
Egg boy would be carried out in a stretcher if that happened as opposed to his previous effort.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else hear any rumours about Chn today?
not saying its not true, but it would be really easy to make that rumour appear legitimate after the weekend..

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not saying its not true, but it would be really easy to make that rumour appear legitimate after the weekend..
Agree. But I can also completely see it being true. And I couldnt blame him at all.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The timing of the CHN is way too convenient after what happened on the weekend.

I could be wrong hasn't every single one of the off season recruits spent time in reggies now? That isn't a good reflection on Pay at all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone going to the fan meet up after Dragon's game?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I could be wrong hasn't every single one of the off season recruits spent time in reggies now? That isn't a good reflection on Pay at all.
Yes all off season recruits have had stints in reggies..

I have no probs with players being dropped.. the problem is theres no consitency with who and why players are dropped .... Elliott, hoppa and Jackson should of been amongst the first players dropped, if players were actually being dropped on form ...

The raiders game was Jacksons best game of the year imo .. it it was nothing special ...

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What rumour bro?
Apparently he's asked for an immediate release. Who knows but bro. So much shit going round lately.

If he has though, surely the club have to sack pay. It's clear no one wants to play for him. And from the outside looking in, seeing players request a release 6 months into a contract, it will obviously deter players signing with us

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
CHN is not going anywhere.

CHN was a signing which was made by the board and not a player request from Dean Pay.

Calm your vaginas down, he isnt going anywhere
so is Dean Pay going then ? and when

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CHN was a signing which was made by the board and not a player request from Dean Pay.

Because we never lose good players?
Can’t blame people for cracking it given our history even if it is based on a rumour.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That doesn't mean he hasn't asked for a release though. The board would be fucking crazy to release him. But obviously there's big problems for him to want out after 6 months

Dogsup

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wake up to a new story everyday. Something stinks at belmore. The shit needs to be cleaned before it's too late.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

It’s fucking way too messy!! This shit had to hit the fan real quick if this happens !!

Sick of it!!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can i put it to you.....Dean is currently ice skating during this period of global warming
would lov to hear something more definative .. but ill take that ..

I would like it to happen right now .. but im guessing he will see out the season, being an exbulldog player they would have to show some sort of respect,, i guess??..