Expected finish to the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoonReturns

What do you expect the team will achieve in terms of placement this year in the regular season and how far will they go in the finals if they make it?

For me I expect the bottom half of the 8, maybe 5th with at least 1 finals win

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Add a poll to the thread is better. then you get pretty coloured line to show what the most popular option is.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
6 - 8th is a realistic prediction with our current backline.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
What do you expect the team will achieve in terms of placement this year in the regular season and how far will they go in the finals if they make it?

For me I expect the bottom half of the 8, maybe 5th with at least 1 finals win
Undefeated premiers. Without trying to raise the bar too high.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
undefeated the whole way thru the season.. week one of the finals we lose. then monster every team to a grandfinal team vs parra and smack them 60-0.

Josh Morris MOM with 6 tries followed by barba with 4 tries and Steve Turner 10/10

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anywhere in the eight will be ok to finish the season imo. I think there will be a learning curve while the players get into Haslers mindset and learn his game plan but we should finish he season strongly even if we don't start it very well. Our main strength should be our forwards and if they're playing well when the finals begin it makes the job easier for the halves and backs.

End of regular season 5-7
Finals 2 wins minimum.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
5th or 6th...anything above that and we overachieve IMO...We have the makings of a very strong forward pack but the x-factor players have relatively little experience and our backline/halves just don't cut it with the best at the moment.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think with the media hype and everything you would expect to be a top 4 team. Honestly though I will be happy with making the finals. Win in week 1 home semi week 2. That will be a successful year in my book. 2 years without making the finals has been very un-bulldogs like. Hopefully dessy can instill the tough bash and barge game dogs have played so well in the past, and get us playing semi finals footy.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Expected to overcome the obstacles and make an honest attempt at the GF, they did it with youth and determination in 2004, we came close in 2009 and now weve re grouped.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I say how about we wait to see how they perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.