WWOS MOLE EXCLUSIVE: Struggling Bulldogs consider move for England rugby coach Eddie Jones

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol

The Bulldogs are like the fat pimply annoying know it all prick in school just asking anyone and everyone for a date.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason I still feel like we’re going to end up with Griffin...
I have said on this forum previously. Griffin is the best available coach who currently is not under contract.

Whoever we end up with HAS to be someone who can do 2 things;- 1) Develop young players. 2) Drop players who are underperforming or past their use by date. How long did Hasler hang on to TREX for heavens sake?

Time for a tough cookie who has the grapefruits to make the tough decisions.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have said on this forum previously. Griffin is the best available coach who currently is not under contract.

Whoever we end up with HAS to be someone who can do 2 things;- 1) Develop young players. 2) Drop players who are underperforming or past their use by date. How long did Hasler hang on to TREX for heavens sake?

What about Former lower grade star Kataan Abdul Wahab?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I've never enjoyed or could get interested in that game so know bugger all about Eddie but surely a Coach that's never coached RL can't be the answer?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shaun Wane
Anthony Griffen
Craig Fitzgibbon
Only free agents I'd be happy with getting at this point

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun Wane
Anthony Griffen
Craig Fitzgibbon
Only free agents I'd be happy with getting at this point
Craig Fitzgibbon would be more than handy considering he has been in the Roosters system for near 15 years as player and assistant coach. He would bring everything they do and use their systems to reshape the current cop of ... we have.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig Fitzgibbon would be more than handy considering he has been in the Roosters system for near 15 years as player and assistant coach. He would bring everything they do and use their systems to reshape the current cop of ... we have.
Agree he would be great but would he really come. I doubt it. Next year is going to be a mess as we have to wait until 2022 until most of the park footballers we have are off our books. Those advising Fitzgibbon would probably be telling him to wait. If we got him, I'd be stoked but I just cant see it happening

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Totally agree with you there. Griffin had both the Broncos and Panthers playing good, consistent footy. I don't mind Pay staying on in some sort of capacity just not head coach.

We need a coach with plenty of First Grade experience and would offer Griffin a 2yr contract to begin with.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Board needs to come out and make a statement, the fans deserve an update without any fluff or bullshit cliches!!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie jones this week folks is the new rumoured coach .....the blokes on 1.5 million pounds a year to coach england rugby why would he come to our shit show

Its gotta be griffin for me if we are to rebuild looks like bennett and bellemy aint interested griffin can rebuild us

Last edited:

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eddie jones this week folks is the new rumoured coach .....the blokes on 1.5 million pounds a year and coaches the poms in rugby why would he come here ffs to work with lynn anderson and her merry men of muppets

look the way it looks if pay string 2 wins in a row they will extend his deal the andersons love child he is behind noddy
Is that Pidgin English?
I love the multilingual theme
You are bringing the diversity

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Should of got Holbrook.
Holbrook is a spud, mate. He has a better roster at the titans and his team aren’t really any better than ours. Success in the lower quality super league does not translate to success here.

I’m a fan of the idea of trying to get Fitzgibbon .... the last thing we want is to pick up a coach who won’t provide any noticeable improvement.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holbrook is a spud, mate. He has a better roster at the titans and his team aren’t really any better than ours. Success in the lower quality super league does not translate to success here.

I’m a fan of the idea of trying to get Fitzgibbon .... the last thing we want is to pick up a coach who won’t provide any noticeable improvement.
I’d that’s your thought, Fair enough, I won’t go saying it’s wrong lol.. we all have em.!!