Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droidog it's been decided a while ago only southy is allowed to be disrespectful to all races and religions. I don't know how this happened it just did and we accept it lol.
Because i do it with love lol.
Now i was leading up to hitler and the production of the Volkswagen beetle in my little rant, as when most discussions get a bit heated i start chucking some light hearted shit in to break the tension as i have always fucking done .
Now @DroidDog if i thought the slaughter of a few million people was acceptable. Id flat out say it and not beat around the bush but i dont.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well Israel are not being fair how can the Palestinian accept it.
The Israelis are going strictly by the "british mandate for palestine". Right or wrong i don't know but this is what they are firmly sticking to.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like his post because his religion teaches forgiveness in relation to christians hating jews

but you didnt mind when he mentioned Jews are Gods chosen people... which means taking back their holy land even if it means mass expulsion of people who have been there for centuries.

anyway believe you want to believe bro.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now i was leading up to hitler and the production of the Volkswagen beetle in my little rant, as when most discussions get a bit heated i start chucking some light hearted shit in to break the tension as i have always fucking done .
Now @DroidDog if i thought the slaughter of a few million people was acceptable. Id flat out say it and not beat around the bush but i dont.
All good now i get ya!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Of course not like I said I don't agree with what Israel does, and I also don't agree with Palestine retaliations picking out innocents, I know Israel does it as well but fuk man someone has to put pride aside and stop the fkn killing other wise it won't stop and it actually won't. You can't fight evil with evil it just doesn't work.
But of all the apparent radicalised regions in the world Palestine or Hamas or whatever have actually toned way down or the coverage on their attacks have disappeared, I remember back in the day hearing everyday Hamas bombing hospital etc then Israel blowing hectares of land to hell in gaza. So I dunno what the hell is going on over there.

What I hate though is when al quaeda or Taliban or Isis use the situation for propaganda. Why don't they attack Israel if they have the balls.
I wish Isis can go and attack Israel but it won't happen cause they only attack the weak.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He actually isn't shy he flat out says the Catholic Church is the devils house. But coz he's southy whilst he's wrong and hugely mis informeddddd I'll let it slide and he can go fuk himself with his Xbox

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Israelis are going strictly by the "british mandate for palestine". Right or wrong i don't know but this is what they are firmly sticking to.

whats the mandate ? breaking the UN resolutions, more land grab and making more palestenian refugees?

If it was ISIS taking over parts of Europe ala Isreal style , i know for sure what your stance is going to be on that.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
but you didnt mind when he mentioned Jews are Gods chosen people... which means taking back their holy land even if it means mass expulsion of people who have been there for centuries.

anyway believe you want to believe bro.
Absolutely not, holy land or not that region has relevance to my religion. The chosen people thing i'm not sure of, if you mean god chose a predominantly jewish area and jewish religion for the birth of his son could be a coincidence.

I believe in my religion as you believe in yours.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish Isis can go and attack Israel but it won't happen cause they only attack the weak.
If they did attack Israel please don't tell me you'd be on their defence!!!!!
Nothing Isis has done is good. Mutha fkrs dragged this Muslim woman out on the street on a rumour that said she cheated or something, they all gathered around like hill billies and were references and not picking verses out the quaran she was pleading and trying to talk not in a scared way she was very brave, they just knelt her down while talking and a guy from the back snuck up and popped her in the head facing the guns barrel down toward the head.
Like that's fkd you know when you see Shri and you wish you were superman to save that person that's how I felt

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He actually isn't shy he flat out says the Catholic Church is the devils house. But coz he's southy whilst he's wrong and hugely mis informeddddd I'll let it slide and he can go fuk himself with his Xbox
Lol yes .i informed you of the satanic artists that are on sonys roster but you still turned a blind eye and support the very devil you are against. Say 10 hail Mary's and buy an Xbox

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
whats the mandate ? breaking the UN resolutions, more land grab and making more palestenian refugees?

If it was ISIS taking over parts of Europe ala Isreal style , i know for sure what your stance is going to be on that.
The mandate was created by the UN or then called the league of nations. It outlined the land to be given to the Israelis. It was created by the UN keep that in mind.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If they did attack Israel please don't tell me you'd be on their defence!!!!!
Nothing Isis has done is good. Mutha fkrs dragged this Muslim woman out on the street on a rumour that said she cheated or something, they all gathered around like hill billies and were references and not picking verses out the quaran she was pleading and trying to talk not in a scared way she was very brave, they just knelt her down while talking and a guy from the back snuck up and popped her in the head facing the guns barrel down toward the head.
Like that's fkd you know when you see Shri and you wish you were superman to save that person that's how I felt
Bro they make up there own rules and laws they are just scums.
And if they attack Israel which they won't I won't support them but would love to see it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro they make up there own rules and laws they are just scums.
And if they attack Israel which they won't I won't support them but would love to see it.

no one bites the hand that feeds them, lol

anyway back to the topic.

When is trump deporting 10 million illegal immigrants from the country?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do the people who wear hugo boss and adidas who think trump is a nazi and protest against him, realize hugo and adolf dassler were both in the nazi party?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
no one bites the hand that feeds them, lol

anyway back to the topic.

When is trump deporting 10 million illegal immigrants from the country?
Exactly.
Trump is a business man if he can make money out of immigrants he will lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.