Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead serious....Bro...I know why heaps of christians hate Jews. Realist is not a sheep so why the hate. Genuine question.
I cant say about Christians but if you ask me why muslims/ palestenians / middle eastern hate Jews , the reasons are pretty clear cut.

and i dont want to go into details to explain the isreal/ palestine situation cos this thread will get shut.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Love him or hate him he got shit done"

Hittler "got shit done".....What do you mean by this killing 5 million Jews.
Did i say that ? Tell me exactly where i said this? Please tell me where i said millions of people deserved to die inhumanly?

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I didnt mean killing of Jews in my post, but if i come across that than i am sorry

but seriously what else the verses in their own holy book Torah means

Maimonides (1135-1204)
The messiah will gather in the Jews from exile. Whoever does not believe in him is denying the Torah, which says (Deuteronomy 30:3), “The L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you.” (Laws of Kings 11:1)

Rashi (1040-1105)
The prayer “G-d of salvations, in the four oaths” is a reference to the oaths of the Song of Songs. We ask G-d: Save us, for You have made us swear not to rebel against the nations, and we are keeping your oath in exile and bearing the yoke of exile. (Commentary to the Prayerbook)

Talmudic Sources Saying that Jews Are Forbidden to Return from Exile on Their Own and Create a State

Tractate Kesubos 111a
The Biblical book Song of Songs says: “I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles or the deer of the field, not to arouse or awaken the love before it is desired.” This oath occurs three times in the Song of Songs (2:7, 3:5 and 8:4). The Talmud interprets this metaphorical language to mean as follows: the speaker here is G-d, and the “daughters of Jerusalem” are the Jewish people and the nations of the world. During the Jewish exile, which began with the destruction of the Temple in the year 69 CE, G-d placed three oaths upon the world, two upon the Jewish people and one upon the nations. The Jewish people were foresworn not to immigrate as a wall (i.e. en masse) to the Holy Land, and not to rebel against the other nations. The nations were foresworn not to afflict the Jews too much.

Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:7
The reason for the oath against mass immigration is that if the Jews were to do this on their own, why would the messiah have to come to gather in the exiles of Israel?

Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 8:14
The redemption of the Jewish people is compared to the grain harvest, the grape harvest, the spice harvest, and to a woman giving birth. The common thread of all these metaphors is that they cannot be done too early. If grain is cut too early, it will not be good even as animal feed. If grapes are cut too early, they will not even be good to make vinegar. If spice is picked too early, it will not have a smell; it must be allowed to dry out on the tree. And if a woman gives birth prematurely, the baby will not live. So too, if the Jewish people hurries the end, they will not be successful, but at the proper time, may it be soon, they will be successful.

Tractate Shabbos 63a
The difference between the present era and the days of messiah is that in the present era Jews are in exile under the nations and in the days of the messiah they will be independent.
Im not a Jew, you don't need to apologise to me.....What i don't understand is people getting up Trump for being a racist yet OPENLY hate Jews....The hypocrisy!!
Or the fact that people hate Jews because it's the popular and everyone else does.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant say about Christians but if you ask me why muslims/ palestenians / middle eastern hate Jews , the reasons are pretty clear cut.

and i dont want to go into details to explain the isreal/ palestine situation cos this thread will get shut.
Have you heard of the British mandate for Palestine?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not a Jew, you don't need to apologise to me.....What i don't understand is people getting up Trump for being a racist yet OPENLY hate Jews....The hypocrisy!!
Or the fact that people hate Jews because it's the popular and everyone else does.
I dont hate Jews, dont accuse me of something I never said or meant in any of my posts.

but if anyone is butchering palestenians and stealing their lands then i will call the way it is... I still wont call them Jews , i will call them zionists or isrealis.

It is like saying ISIS is evil but to deny that they are not muslims even though they are acting against Islam and muslims. lol

I think I have made my points very clear from the very beginning.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did i say that ? Tell me exactly where i said this? Please tell me where i said millions of people deserved to die inhumanly?
I think Jews were persecuted and made fun off in entire Europe well before Hitler, Jews were very good with business and making money... the entire banking system is their creation so i am not going to go into detail further as this thread will go off track. but yeah Hitler thought that the rich Jewish Elites were responsible for the world war 1 which resulted in 100,000 German soldiers death so he went ape shit against every Jew in Germany.
Love him or hate him he got shit done

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you seriously getting in a hissy fit about this just to defend trump?

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you seriously getting in a hissy fit about this just to defend trump?
No....Im saying it because people openly hate Jews because everyone else does...Disgusting. And if anyone thinks its ok to kill people because of their race/religion can get fucked.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do you hate Jews??
I think @Zee can even hatefully agree that I've backed up Israel over Palestine many times here before.
What me and zee were talking about was events in the bible we went off topic and agreed to stop because obviously someone who doesn't believe in the bible or a holy book wouldn't understand.
However I will say I've never been for bad treatment on Jews actually I lie back when I was younger I didn't like them coz they took Jesus from me. But then maturity kicked and what not and realised even Christ forgave the Jews that handed him to the romans to die. Also I believe they are Gods chosen people so I do not want to fuk around with people who are descendants of Abraham.

Fun fact, as a Catholic were taught that becoming a Christian and believing in God the son we have become descendants of Abraham as well.

Anyways I want trump to hurry up and fuk Isis off their quietness globally is making me uneasy.
And I'm still waiting for Isis to lay siege to the Vatican and breaking the cross so I have a reason to kill justifingly lol.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think @Zee can even hatefully agree that I've backed up Israel over Palestine many times here before.
What me and zee were talking about was events in the bible we went off topic and agreed to stop because obviously someone who doesn't believe in the bible or a holy book wouldn't understand.
However I will say I've never been for bad treatment on Jews actually I lie back when I was younger I didn't like them coz they took Jesus from me. But then maturity kicked and what not and realised even Christ forgave the Jews that handed him to the romans to die. Also I believe they are Gods chosen people so I do not want to fuk around with people who are descendants of Abraham.

Fun fact, as a Catholic were taught that becoming a Christian and believing in God the son we have become descendants of Abraham as well.

Anyways I want trump to hurry up and fuk Isis off their quietness globally is making me uneasy.
And I'm still waiting for Isis to lay siege to the Vatican and breaking the cross so I have a reason to kill justifingly lol.
That's the Realist90 i know. Well said!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No....Im saying it because people openly hate Jews because everyone else does...Disgusting. And if anyone thinks its ok to kill people because of their race/religion can get fucked.
One of the best people are Orthodox Jews the hate is for the Zionist Jews .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone post this yet?

I don't really like Bill Maher and also don't get why he thinks that because Trump is bad, that Hillary would be a saint, but man Jim Jefferies cracks me up

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Wow you backed Israel over Palestine?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for a factual answer from you

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One of the best people are Orthodox Jews the hate is for the Zionist Jews .
I understand and as you would understand their should not be blanketed hate towards a particular race/religion because of a few bad eggs.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

so i get you are ok with bad treatment of muslims/ palestenians cos we are an inferior race to Jews.

Droid dog likes your post too. lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I understand and as you would understand their should not be blanketed hate towards a particular race/religion because of a few bad eggs.
That's correct but Zionist are a cult fucking shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.