Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heaps of stand up comedians do lol I'm not asking them to be killed am I?
I'm not saying you are. While I was looking at jobs on my usual AssassinsRus forum I did see someone names "CatholicRealist" who wanted comedians dead for picking on the Pope.

... oh crap. I mean, my book club forums. Yes... book club.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My favourite Tv shows have no boundaries giving it to the Catholics, South Park and family guy lol. I might not like it but I'm not gonna chuck a hissy fit like the black guy who does the voice of chef and left the show coz they gave it to Scientology.
That shit was hilarious. They picked on Tom Cruise and Scientology then Isaac Hayes kicked up a stink and they turned Chef into a pedo. Fuck that was funny. I need to watch more South Park. I'm so many seasons behind.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying you are. While I was looking at jobs on my usual AssassinsRus forum I did see someone names "CatholicRealist" who wanted comedians dead for picking on the Pope.

... oh crap. I mean, my book club forums. Yes... book club.
thats mr catholicrealists opinion haha. I'm not gonna Charlie hebdo people that make fun of Catholicism although sometimes I want to coz it goes over board but what's the point really

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That shit was hilarious. They picked on Tom Cruise and Scientology then Isaac Hayes kicked up a stink and they turned Chef into a pedo. Fuck that was funny. I need to watch more South Park. I'm so many seasons behind.
See bro lol he literally complained that the show went to far picking on his religion and didn't even show Scientology in factual references lol. He had no issue playing along when they fuk the Catholics especially the portrayal of Jesus he never came out saying shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i do love using memes but. lol
It's almost as good as using comedians as sources of factual information.

One of the funniest things I've seen. Jim Jefferies did the whole stand up thing on gun crime and everyone started using it to be anti-gun. His next stand up special he says:

"People are quoting my show, sharing it everywhere. They're actually using my stand up as a teaching aid at Harvard. It's amazing. But I have to tell you something. Those stats I quoted. Totally made them up. Yep. Pulled them out of my arse"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's almost as good as using comedians as sources of factual information.

One of the funniest things I've seen. Jim Jefferies did the whole stand up thing on gun crime and everyone started using it to be anti-gun. His next stand up special he says:

"People are quoting my show, sharing it everywhere. They're actually using my stand up as a teaching aid at Harvard. It's amazing. But I have to tell you something. Those stats I quoted. Totally made them up. Yep. Pulled them out of my arse"
Hahahaha it's not as bad as quoting bias journalists on main stream media!!!! Without doing any type of factual research themselves.
That's the issue with society. We're zombies to mainstream media and just go along with it without using our freedom of research.
Example feminism (sorry me I I'm not starting or getting into feminism I'm just using it as an example of feminists that will spill out total garbage in the media and pc people will say ahhhh I see I see)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My favourite Tv shows have no boundaries giving it to the Catholics, South Park and family guy lol. I might not like it but I'm not gonna chuck a hissy fit like the black guy who does the voice of chef and left the show coz they gave it to Scientology.

all people are different, and have different level of love for different things.

some people get really upset if you curse their mothers
some people get really upset if you curse their wives
some people get really upset if you curse their cars
some people get really upset if you talk bad about their dead
some people get really upset if you talk bad about their religion.

just cos i can handle someone curing my mother on my face and I keep the smiley face , doesnt and shouldnt mean i expect every tom dick and harry to cop the abuse to their mother and take it on the their chins.

Not saying in anyway , shape or form that you go out and kill people just cos you are offended but it silly to force one opinion on others what they should or shouldnt be offended by.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
all people are different, and have different level of love for different things.

some people get really upset if you curse their mothers
some people get really upset if you curse their wives
some people get really upset if you curse their cars
some people get really upset if you talk bad about their dead
some people get really upset if you talk bad about their religion.

just cos i can handle someone curing my mother on my face and I keep the smiley face , doesnt and shouldnt mean i expect every tom dick and harry to cop the abuse to their mother and take it on the their chins.

Not saying in anyway , shape or form that you go out and kill people just cos you are offended but it silly to force one opinion on others what they should or shouldnt be offended by.
You do have a very valid point. Like I said I don't like the shit they dish out on my religion but I'm not going to call up and say excuse me stop making fun of my religion but keep making fun of all the others. It makes me a hypocrite and a pc faggot.
It's either everyone gets fkd or no one really it's a team sport hahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do have a very valid point. Like I said I don't like the shit they dish out on my religion but I'm not going to call up and say excuse me stop making fun of my religion but keep making fun of all the others. It makes me a hypocrite and a pc faggot.
It's either everyone gets fkd or no one really it's a team sport hahaha

exactly!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
speaking of taking offence,

in subcontinent (Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc) it is an absolute insult if you put someones flag or name on shoes or thongs or under wears or on the floor and walk over it

I came to Australia and i saw Australian flag on thongs, undies and g-strings proudly worn by all australians on Australia day.

Imagine WTF moment i went through experiencing this for the first time. lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
But he just lied again about inaguration numbers. If we're reporting on what actually comes out of the horses mouth and discussing things that come out of his mouth, not fake news, not mainstream media, not copy and pasting listings from biased sites, things he actually said.

Where's the line drawn?

We're discussing Trump and the words he said, the actions he's committed.

He said in his first 24 hours of office that he'd do plenty and that all these bills are lined up to be signed off by him, he took a two day vacation and decided to start work on Monday. Is this not admissible?
http://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...e/news-story/5033d1bc136f821741bd6b6d0172abca

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
well if Trump is going to disagree on a small little matter of inauguration numbers, Imagine what he will do if the employment numbers, GDP numbers, inflation numbers, people living on food stamp numbers, real estate sales numbers, etc come out negative.

Is he going to deny and call them fake as well?

Who do we trust on the progress of USA for next 4 years? The Trump or the rest of the world?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is what Obama did to unemployment in US during his tenure, personally I believe it is a lot of bull , but this is coming from "Unemployment Rate". Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved 2017-01-17.

Question is , can trump continue the same trend, even though i think the real unmployment in USA is way much higher than the bullshit Obama government has been feeding its people by manipulating the numbers. May be Trump can bring it close to zero, lol.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well if Trump is going to disagree on a small little matter of inauguration numbers, Imagine what he will do if the employment numbers, GDP numbers, inflation numbers, people living on food stamp numbers, real estate sales numbers, etc come out negative.

Is he going to deny and call them fake as well?

Who do we trust on the progress of USA for next 4 years? The Trump or the rest of the world?
He needs to fix this war with the media otherwise no one knows what's really happening. How a media outlet can post fake shit and get away with it is amazing.

People obviously realise left wing biased PC news is ridiculous. Its getting old fast and people don't want a bar of it anymore....

Inauguration Day ratings: Fox triples CNN, MSNBC combined:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/315510-inauguration-day-ratings-fox-triples-cnn-msnbc-combined

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs to fix this war with the media otherwise no one knows what's really happening. How a media outlet can post fake shit and get away with it is amazing.

People obviously realise left wing biased PC news is ridiculous. Its getting old fast and people don't want a bar of it anymore....

Inauguration Day ratings: Fox triples CNN, MSNBC combined:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/315510-inauguration-day-ratings-fox-triples-cnn-msnbc-combined
You know what, Trump can not win this war with the media, there is no way in the world he can beat the media.

He will be skinned alive before he knows it.

I know CNN posted those inauguration photos which were taken way earlier in the day and the crowd was much bigger at the end than what CNN showed in their "comparison" but a lot of independent sources have confirmed that the crowd was no where close to what trump side has been quoting.

but yeah CNN/ Fox , have been reporting fake news since 2001, cant argue there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.