Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As an Australian i don't really care what goes on in the US unless it has an effect on us. But seriously I can't understand the hate for Trump. He hasn't had the chance to do anything yet. Why do people automatically hate him?
Sometimes i hate Des but at the end of the day i want the team to succeed and i'll hope he can deliver. If i was to protest against Des as our coach its because of his performance as a coach not him personally.

If the people protesting Trump really cared about their country they wouldn't be protesting and would back him even if they don't like him for the best of the country. I'm not Trump's biggest fan but the protesters need to take their personal beliefs and ideologies out of the argument and give the guy a chance, most people know the world and the US need a big change, that's why he was elected and not Hillary.
I was working overnight when trump was inaugurated and everyone was quick to say how much they hated him as president, what a disgrace etc...
I piped up and said ' why what's so wrong with him?
The onm ( female overnight manager ) looked at me like I just swore at her. She goes 'he's a pig, he treats women like second class citizens , he has no respect' ..etc
I said thats got nothing to do with politics just as long as he can run a country who cares .?.
Ohh boy she screwed up her face walked over to where i was sitting and said '
He wants to build a wall , hes sexist,racist ... is that who you want to see run a country?'

I really didn't want to get into a debate with the boss so I just go 'ohh ok'

Thinking there ya go people just can't be objective about things , they just can't get past his personal life.
His personal life has nothing to do with the business of running a country.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reply ban/ ban me if you like...whatever... Those guidelines are bullshit and there's no good reason for them.
When you're constantly having to clean up shit from threads that get out of hand because people can't debate a subject correctly, then come back to me with a reasonable reply.

Until then the rule stands.. if you don't like it, don't post in here. Is it really that hard to comprehend?

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was working overnight when trump was inaugurated and everyone was quick to say how much they hated him as president, what a disgrace etc...
I piped up and said ' why what's so wrong with him?
The onm ( female overnight manager ) looked at me like I just swore at her. She goes 'he's a pig, he treats women like second class citizens , he has no respect' ..etc
I said thats got nothing to do with politics just as long as he can run a country who cares .?.
Ohh boy she screwed up her face walked over to where i was sitting and said '
He wants to build a wall , hes sexist,racist ... is that who you want to see run a country?'

I really didn't want to get into a debate with the boss so I just go 'ohh ok'

Thinking there ya go people just can't be objective about things , they just can't get past his personal life.
His personal life has nothing to do with the business of running a country.
100% there's far too much judgment, hate and negativity towards him. Sounds like your boss jumped on the Hillary scare campaign.

To be elected in the first place is a significant indication of the current situation in the US and the world. Everyone thought Hillary was perfect and a shoe in for president. Just goes to show how wrong people can be.
Judgment, hate and negativity should be withheld for at least 6 months. He's done heaps of talking now he needs to act on it. Lets see how he goes about it.

What about his hair tho! Must be hurting his popularity ratings!

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey i thought we weren't allowed to post fake news with intent to start an argument??

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is it an intent to start an argument?

Obama had many vicious lies thrown at him and he ignored them for as long as possible. He didnt like a petulant child respond to every criticism

This is a possible insight into why trump may be doing so

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How is it an intent to start an argument?

Obama had many vicious lies thrown at him and he ignored them for as long as possible. He didnt like a petulant child respond to every criticism

This is a possible insight into why trump may be doing so
I only read the last bit. "it's gonna get real bad". Basically sums up the article, just assumptions without substance.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i think this guy sums it pretty well about trump.

WATCH IT TILL THE END.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think this guy sums it pretty well about trump.

WATCH IT TILL THE END.

This guy must be full of shit....He uses a mac!!!

Just kidding...Yep sums it up about right.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Less Than 24 Hours After Inauguration The Left Comes After Barron Trump With VICIOUS Attacks:

http://usherald.com/less-24-hours-inauguration-left-comes-barron-trump-vicious-attacks/

Absolute scum of the earth people !!!
But seriously this hypocrisy and bullying is what the left is built on. They can bully all they like and belittle whoever doesn't abide by their beliefs. As soon as you even question there's you're a fuktard. If they attack a 10 year old it's not even on mainstream media lol coz mainstream media is run by leftists

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But seriously this hypocrisy and bullying is what the left is built on. They can bully all they like and belittle whoever doesn't abide by their beliefs. As soon as you even question there's you're a fuktard. If they attack a 10 year old it's not even on mainstream media lol coz mainstream media is run by leftists
Tell me about it....As the old saying goes: Never let the truth and facts stand in the way of a good brainwashing!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This could easily be debated !!

It could be debated, but unfortunately in this case it can't be because it's against guidelines apparently.

This cannot be debated !!
Just as well we've found something we can't debate.... because debate really seems to be causing a lot of trouble around here!

:p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When you're constantly having to clean up shit from threads that get out of hand because people can't debate a subject correctly, then come back to me with a reasonable reply.

Until then the rule stands.. if you don't like it, don't post in here. Is it really that hard to comprehend?
It's not hard to comprehend at all dude....

I just don't agree with restricting what I see as legitimate points of discussion, said my piece and now I've said it I guess I'll do my best to abide by these guidelines....

But I think they are over the top and it shouldn't be hard to draw a line between personal abuse and legitimate talking points....

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.