Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think the protests will lead to anything, except venting, and I would not have any interest in attending one myself.

And of course, like any protest involving millions, there are going to be ratbags. But I also know people who attended the protests, here and the US, and they would have behaved completely peacefully.

Even if you don't like what is being protested, the right to protest is part of any free society, and should be defended (and of course anyone protesting should also be responsible to do so in a non violent way).
Its spreading hate

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I'm guessing the rules mean very little if you're criticising the left?

I mean I could point to the 8 years of protests against Obama, the 8 years of show us your birth certificate, the 8 years of burning and hanging obama effigies, the 8 years of saying obama was a muslim and helping terrorists.

But I'd get banned for that right?

Freedom of speech only for some right?
Freedom of speech only equates to a public entity. Discussion on a privately controlled forum has no freedom of speech.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute scum used as a generalisation over all, libtards, only the left bullies, only the left is hyporcritical, is ok.

But me providing conspiracies that the right used to oppose Obama (of which there are pictures of their protests) is ban worthy.

Ok got you.
Firstly don't sulk
Secondly, are you serious it's only been bad mouthing the left? Do you not read your own posts about the conservatives? And then always bringing up Christianity following an outdated book.
Dont startdoing the typical leftist thing and try and start playing the victim when you're not.

I stopped with conspiracies because none are really proven and anyone can have a conspiracy that can come across as offensive, but you can't say one conspiracy is true and then the other is garbage. What makes one conspiracy true and the other garbage?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some are spreading a different a view point or opinion..not all hate..and there's nothing wrong with that.... :grinning:
I've thought long and hard about blowing up the White House, crowd cheers so loud. Maybe Isis are led by actual radicalised feminists rather than radicalised Muslims lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've thought long and hard about blowing up the White House, crowd cheers so loud. Maybe Isis are led by actual radicalised feminists rather than radicalised Muslims lol
Maybe radical misogynist Lol!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should charge her under the terroism act

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They were protesting against trumps character werent they?
You can protest against what someone believes..it's not necessarily hate..these people have a right..in a democratic society..to express their view..in a non-violent way.. You and I can disagree about our views..but I don't hate you because of it.. And that extends to @Realist90 too! Lol!! :-)

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can protest against what someone believes..it's not necessarily hate..these people have a right..in a democratic society..to express their view..in a non-violent way.. :grinning:
i tells ya what if i were running the country id be having the protesters shot and use their skins for lamp shades to set an example

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can protest against what someone believes..it's not necessarily hate..these people have a right..in a democratic society..to express their view..in a non-violent way.. :grinning:
Loving the smiley faces lol !
I heard madonnas speech this morning , it was irrational and hateful and emotionally driven . She's spreading her pov to thousands

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard madonnas speech this morning , it was irrational and hateful and emotionally driven . She's spreading her pov to thousands
legend has it if you stare madonna in the eyes you will get herpes

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are they actually protesting against? Someone having an opinion of women ?
Until trump breaches laws that are already in place to protect women's rights then stfu.. '
But I don't even get how he's such a pig? From that one tape he was talking with his mate? I've heard girls talk more vulgar of what they wanna do and what they do to men. Not even joking

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh Madonna..well what can I say that she hasn't already done! Lol! But celebrities like her have led to Trump being elected..people are sick of being preached at by out of touch celebrities..they do more harm than good.But again her rants aside..some people protest because of the issue..not the person.. :-)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should charge her under the terroism act
I can't see why she won't be charged.
Firstly if it was a Muslim they'd already be arrested.
Secondly if they don't arrest her it's sexist because that in itself says aw it's ok she's just a girl she won't be able to do it, then there'll be another march for women able to perform just as much violence as men.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i tells ya what if i were running the country id be having the protesters shot and use their skins for lamp shades to set an example
Hey..that reminds me..when I was a school teacher..I always thought in the first lesson of the year..to make sure kids do what i said..I'd fake an exercution.. Yeah I'd plant a kid in class..tell him to talk or cause trouble in class.. I'd drag him up to the front up to the front of the room in front of the class..kneel him down and shoot him in the head..not for real..but I'd have fake blood ect... Yeah I'd turn to the rest of the kids..'Next time..when I say listen..I mean listen..' :-)
I reckon I'd have no problems with kids then! Lol!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am just thinking Clinton was so occupied by the media trial and scrutiny during his 4 years as the president that he had no time to do his day job.

This is Clinton times 10 what we are seeing from Media against Trump, on top of that Trump has proven to be easily stirred up, I am not sure how efficiently is he going to do his day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.