Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
By all means but again their hatred of all americans isnt acceptable. There are many in america who are standing up against trump.

In fact their biggest allies in america are liberal jews. So while they do have a reason to detest the GOVERNMENT of the US, they fall into the same trap of hating innocent people

exactly this.

to be honest after trump election, I have found new respect for Americans and Jews.

Actually I feel sorry for Americans for the first time in my life.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jews never had country till Isreal was formed , which means Jews never had any army to take over lands before the creation of Isreal.

I dont think Jews were stealing German lands like Isrealis are doing to Palestenians.

Having said that I would have supported Isreal as a country had they stuck to the original borders drawn back in 1948, but even then how many Palestinians were pushed out of their homes was and is insane.
Got no time for jews , they are responsible for hipsters

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
exactly this.

to be honest after trump election, I have found new respect for Americans and Jews.

Actually I feel sorry for Americans for the first time in my life.
Bro you and realist have a tendency to see the world through your religious prisms.

You need to look at things from a humans eye without taking sides.

Israel can take things too far but at the same time they are under and receive constant threats from the arab nations surrounding them. When taking that under consideration you can understand their extremism.

The worlds a fucked up place and extremisim from anyone amounts to no good

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ThePCRealist90 will translate the quoted comment:

I have no idea about the political spectrum, but I'll continue bullshitting my way and hope to make a valid point one day
You mean you just can't hack fact so you chuck a leftist turn and siren dem pc sirens. All Hood in the good. Your post literally proves everything I say.
But anyways you did exactly what CNN and co do they take a quote and then they define it to their own agendas lol.

P.s there's only one fkn realist90, another fraudulent work by a typical leftist.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro you and realist have a tendency to see the world through your religious prisms.

Israel can take things too far but at the same time they are under and receive constant threats from the arab nations surrounding them. When taking that under consideration you can understand their extremism.

One could say you need to look at things through an objective eye once in a while rather than a black lives matter eye, feminists are perfect eye, nazi eye, equality of gender except when a girl hits a man and a man hits back it shouldn't be equal the man should just stand there eye.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Bro i am as honest as you can get, trust me, lol

I have already given example of how creation of a muslim land out of India we call pakistan is the same as creation of a jewish land out of palestine.

So even though i am muslim i call both of these divisions wrong. Isreal is slightly different to Pakistan as 50% of the land was given to 2% of the jewish population, where the partition of india was done on hindu majority land going to india and muslim majority land going to Pakistan. which was more fairer divide than Isreali/Palestenian divide.

In India/Pakistan divide there were refugees on both sides, where in Isreal/Palestenian divide we only saw Palestenian refugees.

Hindus/ India could have done the same what arabs did to isreal and took over the pakistani land back into India, infact they did that in 1948 but no one gained any ground.

Arabs need to accept the Isreali land and make peace with it or they will continue to lose more palestenian land till there is nothing left.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jews never had country till Isreal was formed , which means Jews never had any army to take over lands before the creation of Isreal.

I dont think Jews were stealing German lands like Isrealis are doing to Palestenians.

Having said that I would have supported Isreal as a country had they stuck to the original borders drawn back in 1948, but even then how many Palestinians were pushed out of their homes was and is insane.
Wait didn't the Jews have Israel way back when god gave it to Jacob? Or is this where our theologies collide?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro i am as honest as you can get, trust me, lol

I have already given example of how creation of a muslim land out of India we call pakistan is the same as creation of a jewish land out of palestine.

So even though i am muslim i call both of these divisions wrong. Isreal is slightly different to Pakistan as 50% of the land was given to 2% of the jewish population, where the partition of india was done on hindu majority land going to india and muslim majority land going to Pakistan. which was more fairer divide than Isreali/Palestenian divide.

In India/Pakistan divide there were refugees on both sides, where in Isreal/Palestenian divide we only saw Palestenian refugees.

Hindus/ India could have done the same what arabs did to isreal and took over the pakistani land back into India, infact they did that in 1948 but no one gained any ground.

Arabs need to accept the Isreali land and make peace with it or they will continue to lose more palestenian land till there is nothing left.
Why don't you like Arabs for!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait didn't the Jews have Israel way back when god gave it to Jacob? Or is this where our theologies collide?
not sure, it was Isreal once but wasnt it under Roman rule?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don't you like Arabs for!

like southy says, they make too much noise but cant back it up, lol

naa, the hypocrisy of the arabs is no one complains about giving muslim holy land 'Hijaz' to the desert bandit known as Abdul Aziz Al Saud and they are happy with it as long the guy is an arab it is ok.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One could say you need to look at things through an objective eye once in a while rather than a black lives matter eye, feminists are perfect eye, nazi eye, equality of gender except when a girl hits a man and a man hits back it shouldn't be equal the man should just stand there eye.
Haha we could try and patch things up between you two by getting you to hug it out for charity.... if we could ever find a cause you both believe in. How about saving the penguins? Everyone likes penguins, right? :p

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This might speed up building the wall and save some money (and you can grab a $1 hot dog while you're at it)...

IKEAs-Brder-Wll-for-countries-who-want-to-be-great-again-but-with-low-budget.jpg

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha we could try and patch things up between you two by getting you to hug it out for charity.... if we could ever find a cause you both believe in. How about saving the penguins? Everyone likes penguins, right? :p
Fuck formal wear hence fuck penguins

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
By all means if I'm wrong correct me. Ive got not objections what so ever to being corrected.

However do me a favour, post in english so i can understand what your posts mean :grimacing:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it was just their accent with all the huks and what not.
There was a joke I heard a little while back where a bunch of people are on a bus and this one lady is pumping out this language with hok and spit. This English bloke turns around and says "Oi, if you're not going to speak English then go back to your own country". Another bloke turned to him and said "She's speaking Welsh and we're in Wales"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not sure, it was Isreal once but wasnt it under Roman rule?
So God blessed Jacob calling him Israel and that started the whole thing with Israel.
Rome had control of Israel for a while I think BC and AD obviously.
I think it was originally king David or Joshua 1000BC who finally got to the promised land (Israel)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By all means if I'm wrong correct me. Ive got not objections what so ever to being corrected.

However do me a favour, post in english so i can understand what your posts mean :grimacing:
You think me bothered to make sure my spelling and grammar and what not is satisfactory for a forum debate? Loll
Not happening!
Essentially what I said you're too busy looking though the eye of a pc brigadier coz you're caught up with book clubs like black lives matter and feminazis that you're blinded by what's actually happening out there.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So God blessed Jacob calling him Israel and that started the whole thing with Israel.
I think it was originally king David or Joshua 1000BC who finally got to the promised land (Israel)

yeah could be the case , but still dont think God gave the land to a particular group of people and said once i banish yous all for 2 millenniums, you can come back and kill off, bulldoze houses and steal land of other people who have been living there for the time period yous have been wandering around in Europe as per my punishment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dammit, why did I change my name?

Totally could have made a joke out of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.