Enough of the Queen coverage

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
May sound harsh but 24 hours a day on all FTA channels is too fucking much.
Get used to it for another few weeks at least. I remember when Diana died that's all that was on TV for weeks. And since we didn't have Internet and Netflix etc then as other options, you couldn't escape it..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate..the beauty of not watching fta tele cannot be underestimated, agree though they latch onto this sort of stuff and overkill it bigtime.
TV stations here are run by a bunch of mongs. Lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don’t want to be the first to break it to you guys but I heard on the TV the Queen died.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t want to be the first to break it to you guys but I heard on the TV the Queen died.
Yep realist is doing backflips knowing it's a minimum of 3 kings at least to go before a woman gets that power again.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get used to it mate, many of our fellow citizens still see us as a colony, and in a lot of ways we still are when you consider the fact that deep in the constitution it states that the British Royal has the power to over ride the Australian Governmentand.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I don’t want to ruin your day or sound like a broken record but apparently The Queen broke the record for the longest serving monarch which means….. well the TV is reporting anyway that she died. I know you probably have not heard yet.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FFS: Now we have body language experts on how some royals are standing & what they say & the meaning of it.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Charles played a bigger role than first thought, and the Queen as well, in the Whitlam dismissal it is being revealed, as this constant search for anything remotely relevant to publish, and broadcast, continues.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree, I honestly don't give a shit about the queens death or the royals

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charles played a bigger role than first thought, and the Queen as well, in the Whitlam dismissal it is being revealed, as this constant search for anything remotely relevant to publish, and broadcast, continues.

Anyone who has half a brain in australian politics knows Whitlam was removed by the queen. Why is it a surprise now?