Enough is enough

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha this thread will go well. Just a feeling lol.

Sometimes enough isnt enough in here.

But yeh, Its obvious that the issue isnt that the players dont like the coach, and the issue isnt we cant sign good players with Pay (CHN, DWZ, Meaney, Cogger). And its not that we cant win against top 4 sides with Pay too.

I retain my opinion all along that the problems the last few years wasnt the coach. We just needed a few key signings to be competative. 1 or 2 more we should be golden

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm elated with the win, especially keeping them try less and winning our last three. However, these late season surges are good to watch its frustrating we can't do it when things count.

My view of pay still hasn't changed, I need to see a lot more consistency before it will

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most on here care about and love the team otherwise why waste time posting.

Because their opinion doesn't match yours doesn't make them less of a supporter.

If you support Pay good luck to you, if you don't good luck to you, just respect others opinions.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ has been the difference. Foran said since he has arrived he just inspires everyone with his strong returns and does alot of good work in training as well.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha this thread will go well. Just a feeling lol.

Sometimes enough isnt enough in here.

But yeh, Its obvious that the issue isnt that the players dont like the coach, and the issue isnt we cant sign good players with Pay (CHN, DWZ, Meaney, Cogger). And its not that we cant win against top 4 sides with Pay too.

I retain my opinion all along that the problems the last few years wasnt the coach. We just needed a few key signings to be competative. 1 or 2 more we should be golden
What was everyone expecting when pay inherited our roster? We lost players mid season players left.i for one didn’t expect too much.but pay has shown that he can coach.not to mention the injuries we have had this year and the rookies who carried us.a couple more good signings for next year and I reckon we will make the 8.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was everyone expecting when pay inherited our roster? We lost players mid season players left.i for one didn’t expect too much.but pay has shown that he can coach.not to mention the injuries we have had this year and the rookies who carried us.a couple more good signings for next year and I reckon we will make the 8.
163756AA-F6D7-4FE6-BD51-C42E7102ACC8.jpeg

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Come back when there's strong performances in rounds 1-10 and I'll happily eat my words.
Yeh even though i never thought pay was the problem, i get how many ppl would need to see us start a year well for the first time under him, before being satisfied he can coach. We will see. Best thing about 2020 is we wont be losing any more players before it this time, and even may gain some good ones before then

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate all hashtags...

If we keep playing an attacking brand of footy like this the next month and carry it into next season then Pay will have proved that he can adapt and everyone will praise him.

Even with all of these wins, we still can't crack 20 points. I can't wait til the day we score 30 or 40 again..

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate all hashtags...

If we keep playing an attacking brand of footy like this the next month and carry it into next season then Pay will have proved that he can adapt.

Even with all of these wins, we still can't crack 20 points. I can't wait til the day we score 30 or 40 again..
#hashtagsarethefuture
#lol