Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've said it a billion times, our spine lets us down. Until we purchase or develop a respectable spine it's useless having a solid forward pack.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How does Raelene have a job.

How does Des have a job.

Both of them need to be given their marching orders first thing Monday morning.
Not on Monday but straight after the game both of them

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want a new team and coaching staff
2. Montoya
3. Lee
9. Mbye
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
15. Mariner
16. Kasiano

Fuck we have some recruiting to do... we are a shambles.
The problem we have is there is too much of a clean out required here even though most agree.

I think we need to keep both Morris boys. In a good team with a good half they'd be effective.

Graham needs a coach who trusts him again.

We need a superstar fullback ala Tedesco.
I'd throw a good contract at CRONK for 2 years.
We're stuck with M'Bye now so try him back in the centers or hooker.
See ya Reynolds (love your passion but you don't cut it and free up money)
See ya Liccha
See ya Hoppa
Pray a Newcastle might take Tolman and Eastwood.

Tedesco
Morris
Morris
M'Bye
Lee
?
Cronk
Graham
Woodford in a year hopefully
Klemmer
Jackson
?
?

Kasiano
RFM
?
? Maybe Reynolds for a utility bench role if he accepts 300k maximum

Already looks like a decent core if obtained next year
Do we have potential back rowers for next year coming through? Elliot doesn't look the goods

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Im Done as well pat so hard to watch this rubbish
I am not wasting my download to watch let alone support this rubbish. Before any contemplates crucifying me for not supporting the team you can go and stick your thumb up your kyber because I will not stand for this crap. No supporter deserves this shyte anymore. As far as I am concerned Belmore can go up in flames!.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It no longer affects me to watch the Dogs go down, again, and again, and again. It's a desensitising affect on my passion for the team. Can't even get upset, just dull of all feeling, and wondering what else is there to follow that might excite me.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Fuck the dogs, this ain't the club I started following 35 years ago.

What a fucken joke this club has become
Totally agree. A disgrace,not worthy of supporting any longer.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
It no longer affects me to watch the Dogs go down, again, and again, and again. It's a desensitising affect on my passion for the team. Can't even get upset, just dull of all feeling, and wondering what else is there to follow that might excite me.
I am on your frequency. Total dissolution on their part and total anger on my part. I am this close to hand in my jersey to the rug traders.
Obviously the players do not give a shit and neither does the coach. Why should we care? Belmore can take there trash and burn it for all I care!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys like Robert Relf and Darren Britt, probably played for peanuts but fuck they used to give everything....these pretty boys are all on to much money.

I'm convinced the players don't want Des to be re-signed...it's clear in today's effort.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Admin please delete if needed

So here we go 4 rounds in and we are 1-4... Des in the press conference again says we got outplayed and out muscled bla bla bla... ok des why? Enough with the bullshit excuses we hear every bloody week. What has this guy done to the club for them to be so scared of him. What is it now 1 win from the past 7-8 games since last year? How is this acceptable?

There was mention of a 2 year extension and it could be done and dusted from rumours going around but let's just be frank here. If des Is anywhere near the club in 2018 onwards then we will be almost beyond repair for the next 5 years. They got rid of Mortimer..a legend....a person who bleeds blue and white and spoke on behalf of 99% of doggie supporters over this manly imposter. He sniffles around and beats around questions, yet I don't see the same passion he had for manly when he coached there. It's like his riding us and kicking us from the inside out.

Our CEO who's supposed to be the first female and a perfect slot for our club had done nothing but secure the ugliest sponsor we could imagine. Yes it was the biggest in history but I bet the club needed it with declining memberships. There is one good reason why this is happening you bloody idiots; performance... entertainment.... heart.... soul.....PRIDE... all these are missing and it's no surprise it has been since the imposter arrived.

Don't get me wrong I was one of the first to praise the efforts of greenturd when he latched onto des. And yes des brought some sort of quality into the squad. This was what; how many bloody years ago? Those players who created opportunity and played hard are long gone. We are watching them carve up in other clubs while we get the plodders and fat pricks who can't even tie there shoelaces for the life of them.

Anyway I believe there is only one way things will change and that's if we hit the club where it hurts and that's the hip pocket. I never tell anyone to boycot the team or turn there back but enough is enough. Why should we show love when we get none in return. Why should we use our hard earned cash on boring crap which isn't even called entertainment? Time for the club to make a stance and bring some pride back by getting rid of people at top and work the way down. I will refuse to spend 1 more dollar on anything bulldog related till I see change. I love my dogs and will watch them on tv but that's as far as it goes. Get fucked des you prick

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sad fact is that the team have nothing to offer. They are a team of players that look as if they're all playing out of position. They cannot work as a cohesive unit; and nobody knows what anyone's job is on the field. Everything is one out, and hoping for something to happen.

They have nothing; and nothing is what they deliver.

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want a new team and coaching staff
2. Montoya
3. Lee
9. Mbye
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
15. Mariner
16. Kasiano

Fuck we have some recruiting to do... we are a shambles.
100% spot on AlphaPapaBravo. RaeRae & Des need to be sacked. Call a meeting an just do it. This season is a write-off as will next year because we need a wire brush through this place (i.e. a serious clean-out).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
She is a big part bro but I do agree the board is also just as liable in regards to her own performance. Which is my point they're too scared to do anything coz it will be sexist and bulldogs can't afford to look sexist these days. The culture has changed to no fuks given to oh we can't hurt that persons feelings. Castle is a major part of keeping Hasler in check which clearly isn't happening.
She can't keep him in check if she wants to. His contract (that was negotiated under Greenberg before she arrived st the club) gives him way too much control.

If Raelene is backing Des, I'm no fan of hers. But if she were the only one doing it, the board would have forced her to change or position or got rid of her. I don't really care if we fire her at this stage, but I don't see it solving our problems. They existed before she got here and are all based around those contract terms. Who knows why the board is moving to re-sign him now, but I don't see why the board doesn't just flick her if she's the only obstacle to honking sense there. I don't believe it's her alone. Our hosts hehotisted this shit contract before she arrived.

I don't think you can keep Drs in line. He's a control freak. Better to tell him to GTFO of the bulldogs employment line.

So why isn't that happening?

The club is fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.