Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually like Brenko Lee, he's young and has some errors but he's one of the few that look likely when we have the ball.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's about as useful in defence as a brain dead retard
It's frustrating isn't it? One of the few players in the team who look good with the ball, but his rushing up, poor communication with Holland and general shit defense is costing more I think at the moment.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually like Brenko Lee, he's young and has some errors but he's one of the few that look likely when we have the ball.
It's a sad day when us bulldogs fans are happy with a player that most others clubs wouldn't sign or that is barely fg standard.

CanDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a sad day when us bulldogs fans are happy with a player that most others clubs wouldn't sign or that is barely fg standard.
Just want to go back to the days where we would compete week in week out

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing has improved.
Nothing will improve.
And that's the issue with the fans. Most have reached the point where they feel nothing will change, and they can use their time and money on more productive ventures. It's only when the club sees its income and brand name nosediving that it will feel the need to do something radical.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think there have been at least 300 threads titled enough is enough in relation to Hasbeen.

It should be enough. It should have been enough two years ago. But the problem is it obviously isn't enough for the powers that be. They don't care. They're hopeless and clueless and are too selfish and arrogant to admit to mistakes and try and start over.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a member meet and greet on right now at the leagues club. Hopefully somebody gives them all a serve.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Players come and go, CEO's come and go, coaches come and go but the supporters will always be the spiritual custodians of the club.
Its up to the management to listen to the supporters and give them what we want, we are not getting what we deserve.
Answer your emails you fucken moron.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's also our only attacking option..
It was so obvious at the ground today that our only attacking option was to find a way to get it to Lee and hope for the best. I haven't seen that strategy since we had SBW (no I'm not comparing BL to SBW) playing for us and Folkesy had the same plan. It was like the under 6's with big bodies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
We need an
Enough is enough
Mega thread
Sticky it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.