Ennis

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like the late, great Billy Collonny once said "what are ye gunna do with 79 virgins anyway? Give me two fire breathing whores any day"
When did the big yin die?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Ennis is a lot more connected to sharks than the dogs. In saying that I think he would make a good assisstant coach at the dogs
Explayers take opportunites that come at any club if thyre interested.. they have few loyalties generally

Eg even recently Noddy at Tigers and Baz at Manly Dogs etc etc

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like the late, great Billy Collonny once said "what are ye gunna do with 79 virgins anyway? Give me two fire breathing whores any day"
The problem with 2 fire breathing whores, is that if you can’t keep the fire burning they more than likely return to the original fire starter lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The problem with 2 fire breathing whores, is that if you can’t keep the fire burning they more than likely return to the original fire starter lol
Yes and besides which, my dick doesn't much like burning, itching or oozing

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People bag Ennis and Anasta, but i think its obvious they care about the club and its recent demise.
I don't really have time for Anasta... the club was great for him and we made him one of the highest earning players in the club and game in just his second season of FG, we defended him with all the abuse and the most overrated rubbish he copped, he played finals, played rep football, won a premiership, and then procrastinates on re-signing with us in 2005 after we let Thurston leave the season before to the point that we pull the trigger and re-sign Mason instead to a big money deal with Anasta unsurprisingly signing with the Roosters and giving the club a swipe on the way out about being unwanted

and his career was never the same afterwards... did play finals with the Roosters but no GF wins, won a spoon, was moved to the back row and then they dumped him off onto the Tigers

probably the most limited player to earn the money and post-playing media opportunities he did that I have ever seen

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't really have time for Anasta... the club was great for him and we made him one of the highest earning players in the club and game in just his second season of FG, we defended him with all the abuse and the most overrated rubbish he copped, he played finals, played rep football, won a premiership, and then procrastinates on re-signing with us in 2005 after we let Thurston leave the season before to the point that we pull the trigger and re-sign Mason instead to a big money deal with Anasta unsurprisingly signing with the Roosters and giving the club a swipe on the way out about being unwanted

and his career was never the same afterwards... did play finals with the Roosters but no GF wins, won a spoon, was moved to the back row and then they dumped him off onto the Tigers

probably the most limited player to earn the money and post-playing media opportunities he did that I have ever seen
Anasta is a piece of shit. Sherwin made him look good, done the dirty with Shifty's misses, made us lose JT just for him to fuck off to our enemy where got exposed for the fraud he is.

He can go Fuck himself.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should do everything we can to get Ennis off commentating games

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anasta is a piece of shit. Sherwin made him look good, done the dirty with Shifty's misses, made us lose JT for him to fuck off to our enemy where got exposed for the fraud he is.

He can go Fuck himself.
our best performance of the 2004 finals was vs the Storm with Anasta in the stands, Maitua starting at five-eighth and Thurston off the bench

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I so hope this is true. Keep potter around even if it is to coach reserves.