Ennis

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems very vocal in criticism of the Bulldogs. He's admitted to watching all our games each week. Part of me thinks he wants us to do well but doesn't agree with how we are doing it.

Question,
Would you be happy with Flanagan snr head coach with Ennis as assistant?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems very vocal in criticism of the Bulldogs. He's admitted to watching all our games each week. Part of me thinks he wants us to do well but doesn't agree with how we are doing it.

Question,
Yes.
Tired of losing and seeing our players go backwards. We need a coach who can get the best out of us.

Also, having Ennis at Fox and Gus at Nein will keep the media bullshit agenda's to a minimum.

In saying that, I don't think it will happen.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Misunderstood, should of been kept, Barrett to give him a job.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis hates the club plus he has no loyalty. He played for 5 clubs, assisted with coaching at the sharks, Canberra and now Parramatta. Does anyone seriously think he’ll stick around for 3-5 years to give us some stability.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennius will be here next year. He’s with Mahoney now and Mahoney wants him around.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Question,
he doesn’t give a shit about the club he only cares about his mates he played with at the club. Whatever is good for them he will push-publicly for it

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis only cares about Ennis. He’s got a career now in the media so he can say what he wants and promote himself any which way we can. It’s the business of selling

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't see the point. There is no evidence hes a good assistant. We haven't had issues at all finding good assistant coaches, problem is we keep making them head coach

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't see the point. There is no evidence hes a good assistant. We haven't had issues at all finding good assistant coaches, problem is we keep making them head coach
Exactly.

And all of these guys in the media are on good coin so they won’t give that up. They can juggle consulting roles and the media but not a full time coaching role.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Furner and that fitness coach are doing a good job?

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not too sure about Flanagan Snr but there is definitely an analytical role for Ennis at the club.

While it’s only a dream I’d love to see Cronk employed as a halves consultant. His knowledge and expertise is outstanding.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
I think Ennis would make a great coach Why don’t they talk to him