1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Ennis wants the dogs to sign Reynolds again. Shut yo mouth fool!!

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by flamebouyant, May 20, 2020.

1. dogluva

dogluva Kennel Immortal

Yes he did, but that is ancient history.Even though I like the guy and have praised him for his efforts unfortunately he is not what we want going forward.

I love your user name too; Rocket Rod was one of my absolute favourites. Shared a celebration drink with his Aunt and Uncle at the League's club the day we smacked Manly in 95. Fantastic when he scored a try too. Sublime with seventh beating first and a twelve point table difference....People put a question mark over our win saying two tries were from "flat passes" one on the seventh but another was disallowed when it should have been given...Don't care we won anyway and Manly did not score a try at all....nor a single point in the second half....

2. SweetFA

SweetFA Kennel Regular

It’s a sad reflection of the total lack of respect & disregard for our current administration & management. Any & every irrelevant has a public opinion on whom we should sign & or recruit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. vegny

vegny Kennel Regular

Billy walters. With liddle injured.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dogluva

dogluva Kennel Immortal

Thank you. It is a weird situation with Liddle. He was the original go to after Farah but injury stopped that and then I think they were letting him negotiate or test the waters with other clubs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CaptainJackson

CaptainJackson Kennel Immortal Gilded

Just my personal opinion but tigers are fucking shit. Are some of you genuinely suggesting that we take one of their reject players when their starting 17 ain't that crash hot?

• Like Like x 2
  6. vegny

vegny Kennel Regular

If rumours here can be taken seriously, we were after him last season. What a disaster thatd be

7. jasonsmith11

jasonsmith11 Kennel Regular

The Bulldogs remain in dialogue with local junior Josh Reynolds- fox

8. blue & white blood

blue & white blood Kennel Regular

We have everything to gain and nothing to lose, we are not going to win a premiership this year, so why not have two experienced halves like Foran & Reynolds like we always had before the downward spiral. Every week we are debating on this forum about our inexperienced halves do we pick Lewis, Wakem or Cogger etc.. In my opinion if we had 2 experienced play makers it would do wanders 4 our attack with great kicking options well. Yes they are both injury prone & I believe it's because they give their all on the field and put their bodies on the line, I think they would be an inspiration 4 the younger players and good support for our more experienced players like Jackson, Tolman & Hopper, Also the up & coming halves could pick up pointers from the experienced play makers, now before all you Reynolds knockers shoot me down in flames just remember this is my opinion & like I say what do we have to lose?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ASSASSIN

ASSASSIN The Bearded Crusader Gilded Premium Member The Kennel's Top Poster

Yuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The_Chimpster

The_Chimpster Kennel Addict

Fixed that for you

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  11. ASSASSIN

ASSASSIN The Bearded Crusader Gilded Premium Member The Kennel's Top Poster

Damn auto correct lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. D- voice

D- voice Kennel Enthusiast

We all agree, we are desperate for a quality number 9
    If by bringing back Reynolds means eliminating the possibility of getting GRANT...Then I'd say HELL NO !!!

13. chuckynemo

chuckynemo Kennel Regular

At 600k no bloody way. If the tigers contribute to most of his salary then welcome home grub. Up to 200k would be reasonable.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. flamebouyant

flamebouyant Kennel Addict

Probably. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. diddly

diddly Kennel Regular Gilded x2 Gilded Premium Member

Some of the development players struggled at Sydney Shield level last year- love to know the story behind those choices

16. _G-Dog_

_G-Dog_ Kennel Immortal

Ennis is entitled to his opinion.. Some agree some dont.. Cant bag Ennis out over it.. I agree with most of what he says usually..

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. The_Chimpster

The_Chimpster Kennel Addict

You can actually when he doesn't give two shits about the club and is just trying to look after his mate

One could argue...

18. The Innovator

The Innovator Kennel Enthusiast

I think the Bulldogs dodged a bullet with Josh Reynolds. He’s 31 & an injury waiting to happen. Why they were keen in the first place beggars belief.
    Imagine having two crocks in the halves Foran/Reynolds. There’s every chance you’d finish the match with a new halves combination.

19. Baby Blues

Baby Blues Kennel Enthusiast

Yeah and the great idea is to inherit the Tiger’s problems?

20. SweetFA

SweetFA Kennel Regular

The SS Grant has well & truly sailed. We had our opportunity about 12months ag:confused:ur recruitment team,true to form sat on their hands. Another that was not highly regarded despite strong recommendations. Our hope is that he enjoys living in the shire so much that he won’t want to head back to Melbourne at season’s end & wants to stay in Sydney. Tigers will have Billy Walters & a fit Liddle.