Ennis and hooper on couch with sterlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kas would choose a kebab over the fans , Fat heap waste of space , he let everyone down with his pissweak work ethic , poor example of a professional athlete
He was walking towards belmore no doubt to get a kebab on Sunday after the match and stopped to let my son and his mates get a photo.. So there goes your argument

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just off topic a bit watching this show.
One on One is with Josh Mansour.
Grew up as a mad Dogs fan. Didn't get get a look in at Harold Matts and SG Ball.
After getting rejected by the Dogs, went and played for Kingsgrove Colts (St George district). Again, didn't get a look in.
Heard there was an open trial at North Sydney Bears, trialled and was the first bloke picked.
Played for the Bears and got a call up to the Rabbitohs 20's and never looked back...

Another Dogs junior gone beggIng....:(

Lol....Mansour just said that the Panthers have a good run home starting with Canterbury this week and the Cowboys next week which will be a tough ask.
Everyone thinks we are easy beats and no one is taking us seriously....and so they shouldn't.
From being one of the most feared clubs in the comp to a laughing stock!!!!
FUCK YOU DES.....SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just watching this now.

Corey parker was just about to spill about him speaking to players and that they're not happy with haslers coaching but that fucking useless fat turd roach speaks over parker and cuts him off

Fuck you blocker piss off back to radio younuseless ****

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I Wonder how kevin moore is feeling. He gets sacked after 2 shit years (one due to injury and one due to a new team) and this fraud with have gets more then 2 chances to run the team into the ground. Des just leave now before we all lose whatever sanity we have watching your shit.
To make it even worse he built the team des took over.

In 3 years he made more correct calls in terms of recruitment then Hasler has in 15 years.

Hodkinson, Browne, tolmam, graham, ennis, stagg, kimmorley, hannat, jorris, Pritchard, beastwood I think all came in from 2009-2012.

Hasler in 6 years has gotten 3 ex manly duds in trex, floppa (should be an outside back not a fullback) and Foran (on the 3rd occasion). Picked up bmoz due to jmoz, now got another starting prop to go with the 3 starting props we have already. Apart from that has picked up fringe first graders/out right reserve graders in holland, fine, rfm, lee etc. and the ones that cracked the game open too much with sheer brilliance get dropped :p

The guy is so stubborn and set in his ways he drove out players that couldn't conform to his game plan (think Pritchard and ennis).

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually starting to like Ennis.

You know things are fucked when that happens.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis for President. And CEO. And coach. And captain

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis for President. And CEO. And coach. And captain
From ennis
To me it looks a bit like you walk down the same road, the same dog barks — it scares you the first time, but afterwards you know he’s going to do it.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From ennis
To me it looks a bit like you walk down the same road, the same dog barks — it scares you the first time, but afterwards you know he’s going to do it.
And there you have it brother.

Thats is what our club lacks, passion, a leader on & off the field and a coach who can bark orders like a Bulldog and not squeal like a sea eagle

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its beyond me , how do they defend him by far the worst attack in the comp our roster is shit & thats being kind but its not only des needs to go fuck Dib off too & any other board member that thinks des is a super coach
get Paul Dunn in charge some one with some DNA in the club not the joke we have now
as for des saying we are only 6 games from making the finals oh please we have a better chance of winning lotto

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even worse you have one of the highest paid coaches in the game that refuses to change a single thing to make it work.
And somewhere out there , there is a a coach who willing to change everything to try to make it work.
Hasler is fucking us and he is going in dry laughing his arse off
hi totally agree with you I have thought this for sometime now & have stated as much . my thought we need to start from the top get Paul Dunn in charge

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
its beyond me , how do they defend him by far the worst attack in the comp our roster is shit & thats being kind but its not only des needs to go fuck Dib off too & any other board member that thinks des is a super coach
get Paul Dunn in charge some one with some DNA in the club not the joke we have now
as for des saying we are only 6 games from making the finals oh please we have a better chance of winning lotto
Yep that 6 wins shitted me we are only 9 wins from a grandfinal lol. Same with the whole top 8 crap if you are 6, 7 or 8 you are just cannon fodder even 5 really .

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes agree . we just haven't got it simple as that. but to keep on going on about des record I am totally over it if people think its good they really need to drill down on it & have another look

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Corey Parker statement was even more damning.

Ennis and Hooper only commented their opinions and speculation.

Parker said "for me there seems to be a real disconnect between coach and culture and players. And a real frustration you know, and we've had some current players on this show I've spoken to some guys and there just seems to be a real frustration between the players, the culture of the place and the players".

Graham a few weeks back on fox said something about "there is no point going down the coffee shop with a few other players whinging about what's not working". Or words to the effect of, cant remember the exact wording.

As much as I dislike Parker I believe he is on the money.

We are going to need a bigger broom.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well do something about it you dumb *****. Stop attending games. Stop buying merchandise.

Instead you will all keep attending buying memberships kissing up to Aunty Rae Rae.
How about you go and do something and formulate a strategy and run a marketing campaign targeting bulldogs fans with that message???? why dont you go and do that huh?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how others read the title thread but i honestly thought 3some here.
Ewwwwl

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Corey Parker statement was even more damning.

Ennis and Hooper only commented their opinions and speculation.

Parker said "for me there seems to be a real disconnect between coach and culture and players. And a real frustration you know, and we've had some current players on this show I've spoken to some guys and there just seems to be a real frustration between the players, the culture of the place and the players".

Graham a few weeks back on fox said something about "there is no point going down the coffee shop with a few other players whinging about what's not working". Or words to the effect of, cant remember the exact wording.

No doubt Ennis gave him heaps of info.

And Parker mentioned it, instead of Ennis. (that way the club can't say it's sourer grapes from him.)

There is no doubt Parker has spoken to heaps of the Dogs players either before or after the show & at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.