Ennis and hooper on couch with sterlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that was refreshing, ennis basically ripped hasler and his own words said

1. Hasler's time is up , he needs to move on. his style is to predictable etc"

2. mentioned tapau and finucane being let go and even said why do you need woods? What does he offer that Graham doesn't ?

3. Referred to the dogs as walking down the street everyday going the same way seeing the same dog bark and repeating that.

4. Hooper and sterlo and ennis said from an outside perspective the play style looks to scientific .

5. Said they look like before a game they are like "yep let's go out there and win and as soon as someone bends their defensive structure they all look at each other and say here we go again and crumble as if they don't believe in their style.

Please let des go the more voices the better

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the recap.

I love Ennis because week after week he calls it like it is and hammers Hasler.

They have to sack Des and bring Ennis in as an assistant under the new coach.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And this genius wants it to continue for years to come.
View attachment 3332
I Wonder how kevin moore is feeling. He gets sacked after 2 shit years (one due to injury and one due to a new team) and this fraud with have gets more then 2 chances to run the team into the ground. Des just leave now before we all lose whatever sanity we have watching your shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Wonder how kevin moore is feeling. He gets sacked after 2 shit years (one due to injury and one due to a new team) and this fraud with have gets more then 2 chances to run the team into the ground. Des just leave now before we all lose whatever sanity we have watching your shit.
Even worse you have one of the highest paid coaches in the game that refuses to change a single thing to make it work.
And somewhere out there , there is a a coach who willing to change everything to try to make it work.
Hasler is fucking us and he is going in dry laughing his arse off

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck des ! Survives again

360 mentioned we should go out for benji Marshall. I laughed at this 12 months ago but now... he would go better than mbye

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis certainly doesn't sit on the fence..Loved watching him play..great to see he's brought that same passion to commentating..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alright we get it Ennis you won a comp with the Sharks and now you think you are the ultimate authority on the Bulldogs

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the recap.

I love Ennis because week after week he calls it like it is and hammers Hasler.

They have to sack Des and bring Ennis in as an assistant under the new coach.
I have no doubt Ennis will come back to the dogs in an assistant coaching role but knows it can't happen while Des is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.