News English stars Alex Walmsley and Oliver Gildart are on Canterbury Bulldogs radar

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, been hell for me the last few days. And obviously haven’t been around a lot and probably won’t be much longer...

this new look site is utter trash and I will never get used to it, it’s garbage and a very depressing place to visit these days. So my time on TK has almost come to and end. A pitty really, love the people love the chat. Can’t stand the set up, used to spend all of my spare time here. Now can’t even be stuffed logging on.

might see ya on our game days if that, bye for now my peeps.!!
might cya on gameday, still logged in at 1am in the morning :joycat::tearsofjoy:

lol ease up mate

its a website im sure its not that bad

someone mentioned you had kidney stones, hang in there they are a bitch to clear lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Problem is TPJ is being shopped around & asking $850k+ per season!!! given his game time & discipline & judiciary history; no wonder no club will touch him
Exactly mate. You don’t leave the Broncos for the same money

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
might cya on gameday, still logged in at 1am in the morning :joycat::tearsofjoy:

lol ease up mate

its a website im sure its not that bad

someone mentioned you had kidney stones, hang in there they are a bitch to clear lol
Yep and I have the mobile app. So would be logged in, can’t get that fucker working now. This whole place is a technical fuck up lol.

if you pricks stop sending me messages I wouldn’t have to reply Ha ha .

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie has just tweeted another article on this, anyone got it?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Walmsley goes alright but I'd prefer someone with a bit more of an offload and intimidating like TPJ.

You have to remember when watching these guys higlights, they are versing reserve grade NRL players.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walmsley goes alright but I'd prefer someone with a bit more of an offload and intimidating like TPJ.

You have to remember when watching these guys higlights, they are versing reserve grade NRL players.
Would rather offer James Tamou a 2 year contract;tried & tested at NRL,SOO & International level. Metre eater, good work rate & settled family man off the field. Ticks all the boxes.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching walmsley play - seems to lack the agility n mobility needed in the NRL - i think there would be as good n if not better already in the country.
TPJ would be a great pick up - the English centre has speed but i hope due diligence is done on his defence and willingness to do the tough defensive runs

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would rather offer James Tamou a 2 year contract;tried & tested at NRL,SOO & International level. Metre eater, good work rate & settled family man off the field. Ticks all the boxes.
Tamou would be a perfect fit for two years. Slots Napa back to bench also.

Malla

Reaction score
Hopefully just the fact we are shopping around for other front rowers means Tolman won't be re-signed.

That is a positive regardless if we sign this bloke or not lol

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
We should just sign the whole st Helens front row thommo, Walmsley and James robey at 9 he would kill it ,World class dummy half

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Walmsley is not coming.

Another bullshit article that began life in the Rumours section of the Kennel.

More crap from the media because they have no fucking clue and want to keep us in the headlines because people will read shit about us.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When was the last outside back to come to nrl and fire? I know Herbie ferbie or what ever his name at broncos is doing well for his first handful of games. And obviously Widdop was a game changer in the halves and fullback. But that fullback that came a few years ago and signed with the rooster and the warriors fullback were both flops. And Ryan James has done nothing at the roosters.

Does super league generally have outstanding outside backs? Or is it mainly better forwards and classy halves?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id very much doubt tpj is on $850k love how people pull figures like its fact