News English stars Alex Walmsley and Oliver Gildart are on Canterbury Bulldogs radar

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scooobs?? I know you have kidney stones and they are a real bitch mate my brother in law has suffered with them but hang in there bud. The new site is different and I am with you that I preferred the old one but dont talk silly about not being around the kennel, you are part of the furniture for fucks sake.8-)
I agree

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys, been hell for me the last few days. And obviously haven’t been around a lot and probably won’t be much longer...

this new look site is utter trash and I will never get used to it, it’s garbage and a very depressing place to visit these days. So my time on TK has almost come to and end. A pitty really, love the people love the chat. Can’t stand the set up, used to spend all of my spare time here. Now can’t even be stuffed logging on.

might see ya on our game days if that, bye for now my peeps.!!
First thing I noticed and complained about... Did take my hat off to the hard working people on here out of respect though.
Like going from Google to Microsoft edge... Was explained to me they need to update periodically for some reason but it's not only an aesthetic issue... It's about functionality and the joosh.
I like to jump to game day thread during game and jump back 2 or 3 pages to catch up, or go to most recent couple of pages about an old thread, or go to forums ➡rumours➡and pick a rumour. Not have a consolidated thread that makes it hard to find shit and stuff.
I am surprised more people haven't complained about new site.
Not happy JAN

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walmsley, Gildart, TPJ, Smith and Burton...wow that would be amazing.
If the board pull this off, on the back of Barrett, Thommo and Cotric, they will have done a fantastic job at spending the $3m wisely

P.S. I prefer the old website too but I couldn't be bothered complaining about it......I'm too busy complaining about Lewis, Tolman and Montoya :laughing:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walmsley's 30 already. We need younger players who are going to be around for many years to come. He's a tall (196cm) weighty (115kgs) fella too used to playing on softer slower English grounds. I have my doubts he would be suited to the faster pace of NRL especially with the new rules - look what happened with Shannon Boyd who was an Aust test prop as recent as 2017. He can't get a game now with the Titans.

Can't see the sense in signing Gildart really unless we're planning on moving Hopa on. We should stick with Meaney at fullback. Hopa is too slow for that position in attack and defense. Cotric and Averillo should be centres. We need to keep Foran at least for another year or 2 plus sign Burton to partner him. I agree with chasing TPJ. We need an explosive edge forward to make up for the loss of CHN plus we missed out on Fifita and Bateman.

First priority though for our team - where's the talk about us chasing a hooker ? That's what we really need before anyone else. If anyone signs Brandon Smith ahead of us our recruitment team get a FAIL in my opinion. He's more important than probably anyone else in our team. We have to do whatever it takes (make a deal he can't refuse) to get that deal done.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should get a halfback and a hooker before worrying about the other positions.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Won't happen,look at Pangai jnr,we have the cash

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont want walmsely, a bit concerned in playing Thompson and him together.

They're used to the English super league, dont think they have the experience to play nrl speed and intensity so could possible set us back early rounds of next year

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What new site? Looks the same on the app

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, been hell for me the last few days. And obviously haven’t been around a lot and probably won’t be much longer...

this new look site is utter trash and I will never get used to it, it’s garbage and a very depressing place to visit these days. So my time on TK has almost come to and end. A pitty really, love the people love the chat. Can’t stand the set up, used to spend all of my spare time here. Now can’t even be stuffed logging on.

might see ya on our game days if that, bye for now my peeps.!!
Use mobile app tapatalk

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A 9 is quite obviously a must but I’d love to get Walmsley. We need aggression. We’d get a good 3 years out of him and he could help with the development of the younger props coming through. I don’t think he’d take too long to get used to NRL he’s machine.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: someone find out if scott Wilson has some offspring and sign them up. Future immortal easily