Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter was always a bad fit for the type of club Chelsea is

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fully expected us to either lose or draw against Newie. We’re in bad shape at the moment, and the injuries aren’t helping.

Lucky Liverpool lost. We’ve got a real battle on our hands

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
12 mangers have been sacked in the Premier league this season. that’s more than half of the competition .

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has lost the plot. He said 4 players played well against City and named them, two of them were HENDERSON AND FABINHO. I've had enough lol
Theres a fine line between genius and insanity. He and Pep have both shown in their past that they eventually tip over the edge and loss the plot.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

An old one (ie. Spurs finishing 3rd in 2016 after challenging Leicester for the title) but still funny

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Theres a fine line between genius and insanity. He and Pep have both shown in their past that they eventually tip over the edge and loss the plot.
He has definitely lost it imo. By all reports Klopp thought he knew better than Edwards, our scouts, analysts, etc and started ignoring them and that's why Edwards, Ward and a wide range of scouts and analysts have left the club recently. No one at the club want to give Henderson a contract extension yet Klopp pulled rank and not just have him an extension but an upgrade too. Wants to extend Milner again, wanted to keep Keita, wanted to keep Bobby, etc.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was the most Tottenham hotspurs display I’ve seen
That a typical spurs day

Everton the better team, then red card
Spurs score against ten men, start to control the game
Spurs get red in 88
Everton bang one away from outside box for a draw

That screams spurs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still only 5 points between 12th and 19th.. Every game the bottom 3 changes..

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has definitely lost it imo. By all reports Klopp thought he knew better than Edwards, our scouts, analysts, etc and started ignoring them and that's why Edwards, Ward and a wide range of scouts and analysts have left the club recently. No one at the club want to give Henderson a contract extension yet Klopp pulled rank and not just have him an extension but an upgrade too. Wants to extend Milner again, wanted to keep Keita, wanted to keep Bobby, etc.
Writing seems to be on the wall. I rate Klopp as one of the best managers in the world but it may be a better idea to part ways. Even by his interviews he looks like he is losing the plot and all these decisions will compound and leave you in a hole that’ll take you 3-5 years to get out of. With Newcastle looming in the background, Liverpool need to sort their shit out quick smart.

Edwards leaving definitely hurt you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Writing seems to be on the wall. I rate Klopp as one of the best managers in the world but it may be a better idea to part ways. Even by his interviews he looks like he is losing the plot and all these decisions will compound and leave you in a hole that’ll take you 3-5 years to get out of. With Newcastle looming in the background, Liverpool need to sort their shit out quick smart.

Edwards leaving definitely hurt you.
He won't get sacked, he's still such a big draw card and certain deals like Bellingham wont happen if he's not there. There are options available now though if we did go down that path.

We need to go back to what worked before and that means Klopp needs to learn his place and start listening to the guys that know better than him. The man wanted fucking Gotze and Brandt over Mane and Salah and that's honestly insane considering how different those players are and how good Mane and Salah became under him. I hope to god he doesn't blow this window with his feeling recruitment. If we don't buy a DM I'm not even going I bother watching next season.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn’t have a team in the EPL but I have become a fan of the Brentford Bees. Couple extra wins instead of a draw and could have been firmly in place for Europa

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t have a team in the EPL but I have become a fan of the Brentford Bees. Couple extra wins instead of a draw and could have been firmly in place for Europa
Still there about s and playing good football