Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Big win over Wolves. Isak best game he has played in the premier league. We were good first half, second half clunky but still got the win. Almiron as sub was a game changer in the second

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Zero cherry I like it lol
They like it even more in Southampton, they drink them in pairs :tearsofjoy:
You reckon Southampton approached this match as a “cup final” being in the relegation zone and not having the best record against Man Utd? ?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You reckon Southampton approached this match as a “cup final” being in the relegation zone and not having the best record against Man Utd? ?
I see you’ve mastered the art of getting your point across in less than 580 words.

Well done.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see you’ve mastered the art of getting your point across in less than 580 words.

Well done.
Yes I have , for the slow ones in here .
Your concentration span can thank me in the Liverpool thread if you like.

Double 0

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
But But but but

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 11 games left and Arsenal keep getting results. They have Liverpool, Newcastle, City and Chelsea left..

City have Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea left. Even if City beat Arsenal, it will be tough to run them down...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 11 games left and Arsenal keep getting results. They have Liverpool, Newcastle, City and Chelsea left..

City have Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea left. Even if City beat Arsenal, it will be tough to run them down...
we could be 8 points clear if we beat palace at home this weekend considering city have fa cup this weekend which could psychologically make it tougher for city knowing that they have to win against Liverpool after international break

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we could be 8 points clear if we beat palace at home this weekend considering city have fa cup this weekend which could psychologically make it tougher for city knowing that they have to win against Liverpool after international break
It's theirs to lose. They seem to have a strong mentality and resolve with numerous comebacks in the last few games. Arteta has done a great job. I think you guys will hold on, especially with Jesus back now

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most dead banter I’ve seen in a while, trying to deflect from the 7-0 loss haha, only Manure-nited supporters could have such delusions of grandeur with Erik Seven Hag at the wheel.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The most dead banter I’ve seen in a while, trying to deflect from the 7-0 loss haha, only Manure-nited supporters could have such delusions of grandeur with Erik Seven Hag at the wheel.
United are literally 8 points ahead of liverpool. What does that make your club and manager if ours isnt great?

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come on man, we do some funny shit in here and your making us look dumb
They never lost
There’s some good posters, but your stuff is like from a 10 year old kid
Let’s make our comebacks the best not the worst bro

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on man, we do some funny shit in here and your making us look dumb
They never lost
There’s some good posters, but your stuff is like from a 10 year old kid
Let’s make our comebacks the best not the worst bro
Says the Man Utd fan posing as a Liverpool fan .:tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United are literally 8 points ahead of liverpool. What does that make your club and manager if ours isnt great?
Find this United / Liverpool debate amusing personally.

I guess you could also ask what does it make your club and manager if you're having your best season since Fergie left and you're only 8 points ahead of us, got pumped by your biggest rivals 7-0 who're having their worst season in many a year.

Personally I think some United fans should just accept the 7-0 result and move on. You can't explain your way out of it.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Personally I think some United fans should just accept the 7-0 result and move on. You can't explain your way out of it.
You have a Man Utd supporter posing as a Liverpool fan in here !!!!
They can’t even accept that they are Man Utd fans, you want them to accept the 7-0 hiding from the most underperforming Liverpool team in years?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man City put 7 on Leipzig, they must have played a “cup final” performance. I didn't watch the game . But 7ups are are the drink of the month it seems .

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Southampton been so unlucky this game

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Conor Moore is hilarious .
Unlike some other unwell fruitcakes in here who have taken multiple persona’s to get their kicks , Conor is a bona fide comedy genius who has nailed the mannerisms and voices of many football coaches and players .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
viera sacked as palace manager
Theyre in 12th spot but the table is misleading . they are a mere 3 point away from the relegation zone.
The bottom half of the ladder is a shit fight who will stay up and who will go down.