Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Theyre in 12th spot but the table is misleading . they are a mere 3 point away from the relegation zone.
The bottom half of the ladder is a shit fight who will stay up and who will go down.
gonna be a great to see who stays up and goes down to championship

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
gonna be a great to see who stays up and goes down to championship
I think Southampton are in trouble.
It’s a shame those Saudi’s bailed out Newcastle United. Their supporter base is championship league quality going by the photo below.
Not only are they stupid but they are a little on the feral/ unattractive side.
91A51A34-E9D3-4FEF-851F-11AC4DA281F1.jpeg

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you also looking for a bargain basement transfer ?:kissing:
well he is linked with us dk if he is actually a genuine target but if we can get him on the cheap than it would be beneficial to us to improve other positions

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well he is linked with us dk if he is actually a genuine target but if we can get him on the cheap than it would be beneficial to us to improve other positions
Rice has also been linked to us hasn’t he?
I think the thing with related teams is that players have a relegation buy out clause which is sometimes at a discounted race.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rice has also been linked to us hasn’t he?
I think the thing with related teams is that players have a relegation buy out clause which is sometimes at a discounted race.
he wants to stay in London which leaves spurs chelsea and arsenal and also wants champions league football which only leaves arsenal as favourites to sign him, cant see chelsea making top 4 at this stage

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow.
An asiri magpies fan !!!
They last won the league in 1927. He obviously did not become a fan because of their on field lack of success ,that’s for sure .
Maybe he got swooped by a magpie when he was a kid riding his bike , and decided to become “one of them”.
Nevertheless, the Magpie is a bird of good luck in east Asia , and I found it ironic that they have this nickname yet for 96 years this club has had nothing but bad luck:sweatsmile:
Buy it’s not all doom and gloom for them, they have an “interesting” supporter base to say the least .

Last edited:

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.
An asiri magpies fan !!!
They last won the league in 1927. He obviously did not become fan because of their on field lack success that’s for sure .
Maybe he got swooped by a magpie when he was a kid riding his bike , and decided to become “one of them”.
Nevertheless, the Magpie is a bird of good luck in east Asia , and I found it ironic that they have this nickname yet For 96 years this club has had nothing but bad luck:sweatsmile:
Buy it’s not all doom and gloom for them, they have an “interesting” supporter base to say the least .
you’re a walking talking bean bag c/nt shutup

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always find it reassuring when forum members decide to list their iq in their username . Gives me some guidance when I should engage or just let them be. :smirk:
nah it’s just a reminder of what position your dogshit club is currently tied with on the ladder:kissingsmiling:.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t want to hear shit from any Liverpool fans. You are all glory hunters so your opinion is already fuckn shit