Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Spurs win the title from here on, that victory over City will give them a huge boost.

The experience of Conte with a seasoned, experienced roster, once Son fires they will go right down to the last day and clinch the title.
Ya just jinxed em lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All those teams chasing top 4 have dropped points
Ute’s v Leeds
Then Newcastle spurs and Brighton
Leaving it wide open

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All those teams chasing top 4 have dropped points
Ute’s v Leeds
Then Newcastle spurs and Brighton
Leaving it wide open
Yup, wide open for us right now :sob:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup, wide open for us right now :sob:
Honestly u blokes have games in hand, not a busy schedule
Plenty of rest and troops coming back
So with the games in hand your probably a actually in 6th place
It’s a false ladder with games not played

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another draw. I fell asleep trying to watch so I can’t really remember how we played. Ever since we made the carabao cup final, we have been playing absolute shithouse

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are so stupidly lucky. We draw against Bournemouth so you would think we drop to 5th but all the teams around us like Spurs, Man U, Brighton all didn’t gain shit. We are not a champions league team, Spurs and Brighton are so much better than us lmao

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are so stupidly lucky. We draw against Bournemouth so you would think we drop to 5th but all the teams around us like Spurs, Man U, Brighton all didn’t gain shit. We are not a champions league team, Spurs and Brighton are so much better than us lmao
dont forget about Brentford they're a tough team to win against

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly u blokes have games in hand, not a busy schedule
Plenty of rest and troops coming back
So with the games in hand your probably a actually in 6th place
It’s a false ladder with games not played
I think we're 6 off if we win our games in hand so it's possible but we're playing like complete shit so unlikely lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another draw. I fell asleep trying to watch so I can’t really remember how we played. Ever since we made the carabao cup final, we have been playing absolute shithouse
It's all part of the plan, if you were on a winning streak going into the final you'd lose the final. Go in with backs against the wall the underdog and you will win.

Same will happen for Liverpool they've been crap and watch them turn it on against Madrid.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
chelsea over 500 mil spent this season with only 1 win to show for this year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IIRC - there were certain years not being reviewed for issues, so not all titles would be rescinded (correct me if I’m wrong, please).

And even then, I wouldn’t want us to be handed titles for nothing.That Aguero moment will haunt us as United fans forever. Imagine the feeling of that being made entirely redundant. I’d rather keep all 7 city fans in the world happy - they can keep that one.

But yes. Lmfao@ Spurs
Are two of them the Gallagher brothers? Plus me.. That's three.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now Chelsea are trying to work out a transfer for Neymar.. Good thing they're upholding the rules of the FFP that works so well! Nothing to see here..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now Chelsea are trying to work out a transfer for Neymar.. Good thing they're upholding the rules of the FFP that works so well! Nothing to see here..
Because they exploited a loophole that no other club was dumb enough to take the risk with. It could all come crashing down on them quite quickly if they have another poor season and fail to move on players over the next window or two.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because they exploited a loophole that no other club was dumb enough to take the risk with. It could all come crashing down on them quite quickly if they have another poor season and fail to move on players over the next window or two.
I'm not just talking about this year with them. It's the last 20 years. I can't see how Roman who is bum chums with Putin and who spent more money in 20 years than anyone else and fired more managers didn't have more breaches.

The EPL is only pursuing this because of the Football leaks and UEFA's case being overturned. They clearly can't investigate shit themselves. Numerous clubs have and would still be cheating. The fact that this is coming up 11 years later shows how bad they are at policing the FFP. To think that City are the only ones is crazy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not just talking about this year with them. It's the last 20 years. I can't see how Roman who is bum chums with Putin and who spent more money in 20 years than anyone else and fired more managers didn't have more breaches.

The EPL is only pursuing this because of the Football leaks and UEFA's case being overturned. They clearly can't investigate shit themselves. Numerous clubs have and would still be cheating. The fact that this is coming up 11 years later shows how bad they are at policing the FFP. To think that City are the only ones is crazy.
They've spent less money than you over the last 10 years lol