Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He won't walk because that would be admitting guilt. This will go on for years.
Apparently he sought assurances a while back from the club that this stuff didn't happen. The charges are for historical stuff, when did Pep take charge?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he sought assurances a while back from the club that this stuff didn't happen. The charges are for historical stuff, when did Pep take charge?
I very much doubt pep knows what’s going on
It’s not like a salary cap and you what your players are being paid etc to meet cap
He wouldn’t have a clue plus he took over in 2016 which is the last year of accusations

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
cant see it happening but lol at tottenham though
IIRC - there were certain years not being reviewed for issues, so not all titles would be rescinded (correct me if I’m wrong, please).

And even then, I wouldn’t want us to be handed titles for nothing.That Aguero moment will haunt us as United fans forever. Imagine the feeling of that being made entirely redundant. I’d rather keep all 7 city fans in the world happy - they can keep that one.

But yes. Lmfao@ Spurs

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I stg if we draw with Bournemouth…

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
use will win 3 nil easy Bournemouth are rubbish
It will be that or the usual nill or 1-1 draw we always have. No losses but draws just feel like losses now. So frustrating

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Spurs win the title from here on, that victory over City will give them a huge boost.

The experience of Conte with a seasoned, experienced roster, once Son fires they will go right down to the last day and clinch the title.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The bubbles at London Stadium always crack me up

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Spurs win the title from here on, that victory over City will give them a huge boost.

The experience of Conte with a seasoned, experienced roster, once Son fires they will go right down to the last day and clinch the title.
arsenal 11 points clear of spurs with 2 games in hand, spurs are no chance of winning a trophy this season

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Chelsea vs West Ham been pretty good

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what is the point of var if they still get decisions wrong... Chelsea should have had a penalty against west ham and the Brentford goal against arsenal was offside

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what is the point of var if they still get decisions wrong... Chelsea should have had a penalty against west ham and the Brentford goal against arsenal was offside
Absolutely shocking that CHelsea decision. Baffling how they didn't give that?