Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think Pep has won at White Hart Lane in 5 seasons.

He made some bizarre comments complaining about travelling 4 and a half hours to London. A quarter of the league is in London. He's won 4 out the last 5 years and it wasn't a problem then.. What is he on about?
Both Pep and Klopp have lost the plot this season, just imagine how bad he would be if you guys were in our position. I also wouldn't put it past him to be frustrated that we aren't competing with you guys yet other clubs are, he's weird enough to let something like that bother him lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both Pep and Klopp have lost the plot this season, just imagine how bad he would be if you guys were in our position. I also wouldn't put it past him to be frustrated that we aren't competing with you guys yet other clubs are, he's weird enough to let something like that bother him lol.
Pep has been very emotional this season and seems to be playing favourites more than ever. He's not handling this slump well and needs to change something tactically and with selections because as good as Haaland has been individually this season, the team is not functioning as well.

I wish we could sell Grealish for a massive loss and be done with him as he shouldn't continually be selected ahead of Foden and others. But Pep keeps playing him because of the price tag.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pep has been very emotional this season and seems to be playing favourites more than ever. He's not handling this slump well and needs to change something tactically and with selections because as good as Haaland has been individually this season, the team is not functioning as well.

I wish we could sell Grealish for a massive loss and be done with him as he shouldn't continually be selected ahead of Foden and others. But Pep keeps playing him because of the price tag.
Bit of a weird on ay.

Pep is on record saying that, for his age, Foden is the best player he’s managed. Better than Messi

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bit of a weird on ay.

Pep is on record saying that, for his age, Foden is the best player he’s managed. Better than Messi
Yeah it doesn't make sense. He still hadn't given Foden a consistent role and buys others to play ahead of him. I wouldn't be surprised to see Foden ask for a transfer after this season unless he's given a regular starting role. I wouldn't blame him either.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Pep has won at White Hart Lane in 5 seasons.

He made some bizarre comments complaining about travelling 4 and a half hours to London. A quarter of the league is in London. He's won 4 out the last 5 years and it wasn't a problem then.. What is he on about?
Him and klopp been chatting
Wolves third goal
Didnt count apparently against Liverpool because it started from wolves half and it’s the first time they were in liverpools half for the second half of match …

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Him and klopp been chatting
Wolves third goal
Didnt count apparently against Liverpool because it started from wolves half and it’s the first time they were in liverpools half for the second half of match …
Nice to see you in here in the thread you forced to be created mate. Strange tho that it takes Liverpool losing and United winning for you to start doing that haha

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spurs have a handy record against city at home
Good results all weekend

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Funny as fuck that Jack Grealish probably caused all of these breaches the overpaid flop