Emo's and Sydney Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Why dont they rush the council chambers and demand free chocolate?
You would think they would find a house and paint it black or rent a flat near Kings Cross.
no emos in kings cross. in fact, pretty much no teenagers. thats what makes it the best place to live in sydney

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Town Hall is like the Flinders Street Station of Sydney. Infested with Emos

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kick them in the scrunched-up-in-tight jeans balls....even the girls, who try so hard to look/act manly.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
unless your balls are really oversized u should have no problem fitting them into a pair of skinny jeans. and maybe i now this from experience. maybe i don.t who says??

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pure scum. On par with the dead**** hectic lebs found at shopping centres, bus stops and train stations.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Even though I am in Townsville, I find them all at Stockland Shopping Centre on Thursday Nights...It's now nothing more than an Emo Convention on Thursdays and Saturdays (even before the Emos, Stockland has had a problem for as long as I can remember).....The Willows (not far from Dairy Farmers Stadium) isn't far behind Stockland either so that's why I stick to Castletown if I have to.

I was in Brisbane Christmas 2006 and shopping in the Queen St Mall and it was a major Emo Convention as well.

As for Townsville's Flinders Mall...I don't think I want to go there....Leesee and Zor will know why!

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
no hatin but no one gives a **** about townsville tbh

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The reason the emos hang out there is because it's away from sunlight. They are allergic to sun, because that means their pastie white skin might get a tan, and thats conforming to societies need to look good tanned.

For ****s and giggles take a razor blade with you and toss it near them, it'll be a greater scuffle than everyone grabbing for the ball in Rugby Union!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
ummm.. not sure if anyone else has noticed, but does anyone know why emo's all congregate on the front steps of town hall??

just curious...
They like to... you know... hang out?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
its stupid

why do people think emos like heavy metal for?
they are just posers with rich parents who don't know how to behave in the real world because they had everything handed to them from day 1

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Its because the sandstone steps are cold like their hearts.

hth

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lauchie Macquarie got some of his finest Irish convicts to build those sandstone steps

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
i would assume its the new hang out like how all the fobs hang out at train stations just for the fun of it lol

D

dogs_4 lyf

Its been like that since i can remember. All hardcore freaks, always bag em out tbh:p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
its stupid

why do people think emos like heavy metal for?
they are just posers with rich parents who don't know how to behave in the real world because they had everything handed to them from day 1
Exactly.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor emo's....

Living middle classed is so hard isn't it?

Most of these people have no real problems, and just try and take on the misery that other people may be suffering and make it seem like their life is hell.

F**kin absolute wastes of space.

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.